SOLD JL Audio 13w6v2

I VIK I
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I just bought this last week from Subst4nce, Contact him he can vouch that I have it. I had a previous sale which fell through and honestly its just way to big for my trunk. It fits but just takes up alot of space. I bought it for $250 with box, so selling for the same price. Fisher customs sealed box. Has the sub woofer grill included. I am looking to pickup a 10w7 tomorrow from another member so preferably someone local or someone that can pay quick so I can just go from here to there and be done with. IF I dont sell it intime to pickup that 10w7 it will no longer be on sale, So if you want it jump on it.

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

idk but this is going to be a stupid question lol....isn't the 13w6 better than the 10w7 for both spl and sq?? depending on your answer i may take this off your hands =D

both handle same 500 rms power. however, the 13w6 offering greater displacement will hit lower //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif as for spl, depends on box design and vehicle....

idk but this is going to be a stupid question lol....isn't the 13w6 better than the 10w7 for both spl and sq?? depending on your answer i may take this off your hands =D
Low2001GMC awnsered. Reason Im selling as stated above is sub is big so box is big but it requires the same amount of power.

both handle same 500 rms power. however, the 13w6 offering greater displacement will hit lower //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif as for spl, depends on box design and vehicle....

Thanks for the explanation

Helluva deal, good guy, sold to him a few days ago.

Great Price...

I used the sub lightly since i purchased in September, then sold him a few days ago. So it is fairly new..

Bump for you Vik, GL with the sale.

BTW the enclosure is built to JL specifications, 1.625 cu ft I believe?

Helluva deal, good guy, sold to him a few days ago.
Great Price...

I used the sub lightly since i purchased in September, then sold him a few days ago. So it is fairly new..

Bump for you Vik, GL with the sale.

BTW the enclosure is built to JL specifications, 1.625 cu ft I believe?
Correct its 1.625 Cubic Feet. I just measured it and calculated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.