karma or kyrstal cable

well i can hear engine whine comming from my comps when there is no music being played when the music is on i cant really hear it i am not sure if its there or not

but what other problems might i have and how do i fix it i have cheap rca's and i am using a line out convereter since at the time when i installed an amp i had stock radio

i have a 2005 king ranch with the cheapest three sets of rcas.. a three way active front stage with no whine or noise at all. have lots of friends with ford trucks no whine at all. the ford truck forums there really never any problems with alt whine in there trucks. these trucks are easy and simple installs as far as noise goes. how do you have your wires ran?

i have all my power wires on the passanger side and the rcas as well so that might be the problem not sure

where do you have your ground at

I run Krystals and Karma's without any engine whine, Of course my signal wires are running through the middle of my Jeep and the power is on the drivers side. Both are great RCA's

i havent done big 3 yet

so if i get some good rcas you think it will help or maybe even fix the problem, i want to hook my rcas to my HU instead of my loc but i have the cheapest hu jvc makes and the preout voltage is super low and only one pre out and my amp gains will have to be higher.

plus i have a 4 channel amp and a 2 channel amp and it only had one preout so i will need splitters

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.