SOLD Kicker, DD, AQ, Polk, all for sale. LOTS OF PICS.

FieroSTi
10+ year member

Fansanoon
Buffalo
Alright, I've got a huge pile of random equipment that's got to go. Lots of speakers, a Kicker 350.4, two subs, two alarm systems, and a Sirius receiver.

Kicker 350.4. Brand new. 55WRMSx4 at 4OHMs. 90WRMSx4 @ 2OHMs. 175WRMSx2 @ 4OHMs. Includes the remote bass boost knob too. Looking for $175 shipped for this guy.

p1010017.jpg

p1010018.jpg

AQ HDC310. I traded for this guy about 8 months back, and loved every minute of it. I've since stripped my Forester and decided to part with it. D2, pre-wired to 1OHM. I ran it off a SAZ-1500D for about 6 months. Sounded amazing. I've got a matched box for it too, if you want it. I'll get specs for those that are interested. You know all about these, so I'll let the pictures do the talking. I'd like $225 shipped for this one. I've also got a DD 9010F. Traded a brand new SAX-100.4 for it about a year ago. Used it for two months off of my SAZ-1500D before I got the AQ. Been sitting in my closet ever since. D4, pre-wired to 2OHMs. Need this guy gone. Only $215 shipped.

P1010013.jpg

p1010014.jpg

AQ:

P1010025.jpg

DD:

P1010022.jpg

Two Python 990s. Sick alarm system, with one 2-way LCD remote/pager. Does alarm, keyless and remote start right out of the box. Can do way more if you've got the parts and knowlege. Quoted at one-mile range, but who knows? These guys are brand new, factory sealed. I didn't even open them to take pictures. Win. Looking for $160 shipped each.

p1010016.jpg

Now all of the speakers...all are brand new, sold in pairs and 4OHMs.

MTX TDX6802 6"x8". I've got one pair. 60WRMS. $45 shipped

P1010011.jpg

P1010012.jpg

Polk DB351 3.5". I've got two pairs. 35WRMS. $40 a pair shipped, $70 shipped for both.

P1010009.jpg

P1010010.jpg

Polk DB651 6.5". I've got one pair. 55WRMS. $65 shipped. No Longer For Sale

Eclipse SE6500 6.5". I've got one pair. 40WRMS. $45 shipped. SOLD

I've also got a Starmate 4 Sirius receiver too...never used, but not in the factory packaging. It's in a brown box. Looking for $50 shipped for this guy. Plug it in, throw the antenna on your roof and call Sirius. You're all set.

p1010015.jpg

Feel free to e-mail if you've got any questions too, it's TrevorJEcklund@gmail.com. E-mail is definitely the best way to get ahold of me, so go that route for the quickest response. Also, prices include shipping in the lower 48...shipping anywhere else will obviously be a bit more.

any reason why the audioque is more then what it is brand new? or is that the price with box? if so what is the price of just the sub? PM me please. aluminum or copper coils?

Haha, you guys too, eh? I was the only installer for two months during the liquidation. That ****** balls. Yea...it's all from Circuit, save for the AQ and DD obviously.

That question is growing very, very popular, haha. Honestly, I have no idea about the coils. Unfortunately, I got the sub in a trade for some TC-1000 8's, and I didn't get a build sheet or invoice for it, so I can't be sure. I will assume copper, just because it's the most popular configuration, but since it's got a CF cone, who knows?

EDIT: Oh, and that Fluke 116 you see in the above pictures? Got it brand new for $20 from the Firedog car. Win.

long sot...do you have a possibile remote chance or the install diagram/wiring diagram for an o3 max? for the alarm?
Bulldog Security has a wiring diagram.

interested in a 12 diamond d6
Not really...I'm not really interested in any subs. Mostly amps or other random electronics.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.