INPUT SENSITIVITY: high level 250mV-10V, low level 125mV-5V

SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power

ACTIVE CROSSOVER: 24dB/octave, variable 50-200Hz low-pass only

SUBSONIC FILTER: - - 24dB/octave high-pass fixed at 25Hz

KickEQ™ BOOST: variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz

Price:

$350 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in cost. Will take picture with username/date tonight.

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26525875

View attachment 26525876

View attachment 26525831

View attachment 26525832

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate the concern. If your goal is to have a happy buyer, I think its fair to ask you to refund the extra money paid for 2 day shipping, due to the fact that the amp didn't ship out for 11 days after I paid. The difference between ground and the $50 I paid you for 2 day shipping is I believe $21.94. That refund would make me happy with the transaction, and I think it is more than fair.

We already fought this battle and you lost. I paid $44 for 2nd day air shipping, regardless of what you think you're ode.

I will not give you a $22 refund. Either you're happy now, or youre not. If you're not, I'll buy the amp back from you.

I began making other plans and purchases based around this amp when I initially sent you the payment for it, so a refund for the amp in full will only leave me worse off than I am now, not to mention the cost of having to ship it back to you. You already know what I feel is fair and what would make me happy. You refuse to do the decent thing and refund the extra money I spent on two day shipping, money which became WASTED when you took 11 days to get the amp out the door.

This shouldn't be a "battle" to be fought, it SHOULD be about doing the right thing as a seller. I've had to eat shipping costs myself on occasion if I have screwed up. It's part of selling things on the internet. The only question is, since you already KNOW what I want to be happy and you refuse to step up and do right by me, why are you even here posting like you care?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.