SOLD Kicker's ***WARHORSE***

Status
Not open for further replies.
and might i ask why you have one.. where did you get it.. considering it is worth more than every piece of your equipment in your car put together x2
"20 chrome tweeters all around"

Man but there chrome tweeters, better check those prices on 20 of them first. haha

all that equipments old. I am in very close with the shop here locally and they ordered it for a guy that now cant pay for it all so ive takn it over and dont need it. Anyways no trades and how can I get it on here? it says my file is too big any way of posting it with it bein to big?

all that equipments old. I am in very close with the shop here locally and they ordered it for a guy that now cant pay for it all so ive takn it over and dont need it. Anyways no trades and how can I get it on here? it says my file is too big any way of posting it with it bein to big?
That shop must be full of moron's to order that kind of amp without payment first. You can also use photobucket or image shack or any of the other free image hosting sites.

ya and there it is. If ur not serious bout buying or even have the money then move on. Im sure 90% of u dont have the cash just in to throw in ur 2 cents. And no they still come out on top with this order no moronic act. Anyways there is a pic if you need username and more pics i can upload later but not now since I am at work and not near the amp thanks for looking

Derby, ks. just south of wichita 3 miles. Shop name holding it is Subnoize Audio. If youd like to call them go ahead. # is 316-788-1242

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...