Kmanian

Then by all means please post your proof in regards to Kman being legit. And you "knowing" it. Face it all you have is your individual deal with him, and some feedback from some other people here on the forum:rolleyes:
I agree that just because someone who has a rep of being a good seller doesn't mean they won't eventually scam someone. And like I said before I'm not trying to downplay this situation at all. He was an authorized Sundown dealer, or at least that's what was in his sig, and has done many many flawless transactions on here so I'm going by my experience with him as well as many other people's experiences with him.

Not once did Bones nor I tell the OP to "chill out" or "calm down". I pm'd the OP with a person to contact to try and get in touch with Kent and offered him my personal experience with Kmanian as a seller. I don't see what was so wrong about defending the guy and saying he'll make it right? Anybody can blatantly throw their opinions around on here. Which is exactly what you're doing since you've never done business with Kmanian.

I agree that just because someone who has a rep of being a good seller doesn't mean they won't eventually scam someone. And like I said before I'm not trying to downplay this situation at all. He was an authorized Sundown dealer, or at least that's what was in his sig, and has done many many flawless transactions on here so I'm going by my experience with him as well as many other people's experiences with him. Not once did Bones nor I tell the OP to "chill out" or "calm down". I pm'd the OP with a person to contact to try and get in touch with Kent and offered him my personal experience with Kmanian as a seller. I don't see what was so wrong about defending the guy and saying he'll make it right? Anybody can blatantly throw their opinions around on here. Which is exactly what you're doing since you've never done business with Kmanian.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif It's your opinion he is going to make it right...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif It's your opinion he is going to make it right...
Yeah I guess you're right about that one. Hopefully he makes it right so I don't look like a complete ass then.

This is why I usually don't get involved in threads like this but I wanted to help the OP out. Not start an argument.

You guys are right, because nobody with a good reputation on the forums has ever scammed anyone. Oh, wait... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif
Perhaps you and bones should stop making excuses for the guy and tell him to handle his business. Or, perhaps if he hits this many rough patches in life he should stop doing business on a fucking internet forum until he is able to complete the transaction in a reasonable period of time. If he's persistently slow in taking care of things....guess what, he's not good at conducing business.

To the OP: I would tell you to quit fucking around with the jokers on here who will make excuse after excuse for the guy and start pursuing any and all legal avenues.
yet again you show your ass in another post. ive said several times that i am not defending him for having a messed up deal. all ive said is he will make it right. anyone who has been on forums for any length of time knows damn good and well that taking legal action will be nothing more than a waste of time.

yet again you show your ass in another post. ive said several times that i am not defending him for having a messed up deal. all ive said is he will make it right. anyone who has been on forums for any length of time knows damn good and well that taking legal action will be nothing more than a waste of time.
you don't fuccin know that

And yet again you are showing your ass in yet another post. You don't know a fucking thing about when or if he will make it right. The only one who knows that is Kmanian.

And if you are truly interested in the OP being redeemed and not making excuses for or defending Kmanian you would not be discouraging him from doing the only thing that at this point, after a months time, seems reasonable for anyone in his position. And that is pursuing legal action, regardless of the success rate of such endeavors.

And yet again you are showing your ass in yet another post. You don't know a fucking thing about when or if he will make it right. The only one who knows that is Kmanian.
And if you are truly interested in the OP being redeemed and not making excuses for or defending Kmanian you would not be discouraging him from doing the only thing that at this point, after a months time, seems reasonable for anyone in his position. And that is pursuing legal action, regardless of the success rate of such endeavors.
i cant spell it out for you anymore than i already have. i am not making excuses for kmanian. i was simply telling the OP that im sure it will be taken care of. if by some chance kent doesnt make it right i would be shocked considering the person he is.

legal action taken over sales on forums will end in the OP wasting his time. especially in this case where the person is in the caymans. let the OP and kmanian deal with it and take your trolling to a different thread.

i cant spell it out for you anymore than i already have. i am not making excuses for kmanian. i was simply telling the OP that im sure it will be taken care of. if by some chance kent doesnt make it right i would be shocked considering the person he is.
Nobody gives a **** about how shocked you might be. The only thing that matters is the OP getting his $$ or equipment back. You spouting off about how great of a guy Kmanian is, isn't accomplishing this any faster and actually can be harmful by giving the OP false hope and delaying him in taking the necessary actions that he should be taking. People with good reputations scam all the time on the internet. Your past experience with him is meaningless in this situation.

legal action taken over sales on forums will end in the OP wasting his time. especially in this case where the person is in the caymans. let the OP and kmanian deal with it and take your trolling to a different thread.
It would certainly be worthwhile if it was your money or equipment missing. Getting the police to knock on a relatives door (where ever the sub was delivered to) might be a great way to spark Kmanian into getting his ass in gear, or finding out how to contact him. Continuing to discourage efforts to collect what is due to the OP continues to show just how deluded you are towards the entire situation.

Nobody gives a **** about how shocked you might be. The only thing that matters is the OP getting his $$ or equipment back. You spouting off about how great of a guy Kmanian is, isn't accomplishing this any faster and actually can be harmful by giving the OP false hope and delaying him in taking the necessary actions that he should be taking. People with good reputations scam all the time on the internet. Your past experience with him is meaningless in this situation.
It would certainly be worthwhile if it was your money or equipment missing. Getting the police to knock on a relatives door (where ever the sub was delivered to) might be a great way to spark Kmanian into getting his ass in gear, or finding out how to contact him. Continuing to discourage efforts to collect what is due to the OP continues to show just how deluded you are towards the entire situation.
the same goes for your opinion. you are doing the exact opposite of me telling the guy that kmanian has always come through in the past for everyone he has dealt with. you say we are giving false hope. all you are doing in trying to make the guy think he got bent over just to stir shit up.

OP just check past deals with kmanian and you will see that all end with the buyer/seller satisfied in the end. sorry about all the BS from Ctesibius thats shitting on your thread.

all you are doing in trying to make the guy think he got bent over just to stir shit up.
No, I'm telling him that's what could be happening because that is the mentality he needs to have. That is, unless you are going to refund the gentleman and wait for Kmanian to refund you. I mean, I don't know why you would have a problem doing this since Kmanian is such a stand up guy it's a guaranty, right?

So, bones, why don't you refund him and let Kmanian make it square with you at a later date?

OP just check past deals with kmanian and you will see that all end with the buyer/seller satisfied in the end.
Yes, and then ask me about all of the people on the various forums who had a mile long list of references, only to scam several people before they disappeared from the forums and stopped contact with all of their old associates //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I understand all points being made, but I'm gonna try and be optimistic on this one.

What really pushes me to not think he is scamming me on this is that he has done much bigger deals than just $450 (he said he'd send $500 for making me wait) and those went smoothly. If he wanted to scam someone I'm sure he could make a thread with a bunch of equipment for 2k+ and then scam everyone there. $450 is a lot of money, no doubt, but I'm just saying he could pull off a much higher scam on this site, so why just a sub worth $450? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me...

I have looked at his feedback, and I do know that he is a repuatable guy, but when I sent first I just didn't expect that it would take this long to receive payment. I do know though (or at least at this point, hope) that he will get me the money someway or another.

I understand all points being made, but I'm gonna try and be optimistic on this one.
What really pushes me to not think he is scamming me on this is that he has done much bigger deals than just $450 (he said he'd send $500 for making me wait) and those went smoothly. If he wanted to scam someone I'm sure he could make a thread with a bunch of equipment for 2k+ and then scam everyone there. $450 is a lot of money, no doubt, but I'm just saying he could pull off a much higher scam on this site, so why just a sub worth $450? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me...

I have looked at his feedback, and I do know that he is a repuatable guy, but when I sent first I just didn't expect that it would take this long to receive payment. I do know though (or at least at this point, hope) that he will get me the money someway or another.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Most of these high-reference "scammers" don't intend on scamming. They initiate several deals that due to various factors they aren't able to complete, and after a certain period of time they essentially fall off the face of the earth leaving those on the receiving end completely screwed. They didn't start out intending to scam anyone, but that's the way it ends up.

So I wouldn't base your success on the amount of the transaction.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Most of these high-reference "scammers" don't intend on scamming. They initiate several deals that due to various factors they aren't able to complete, and after a certain period of time they essentially fall off the face of the earth leaving those on the receiving end completely screwed. They didn't start out intending to scam anyone, but that's the way it ends up.

So I wouldn't base your success on the amount of the transaction.
Headbussaboi comes to mind:laugh:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

daniel.lindsey

10+ year member
Yellow L
daniel.lindsey
Phx, Az
Start date
Participants
Who Replied