Kmanian's '04 Ram Critical Mass/Sundown build

are you looking for the same type of pod? if so no problem, it may take a few days, I am trying desprately to give the garage back to my wife
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=264-834

Those are the ones I'm using right now. Can you make something work with the dimensions of the tweeter? If you're interested in doing some for me, send me a PM and we can talk about price and such.

I think there is one shop that does, I will check, but 2critical and ally... are great guys to deal with.
I didn't get there, I was hoping to get to the point of taking the truck there but that didn't happen. Are they there tomorrow also?
yep... i think it ends at 5pm.. it was 10pm last night //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

can you make me some fiberglass kicks for a caddy ?

yep... i think it ends at 5pm.. it was 10pm last night //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
can you make me some fiberglass kicks for a caddy ?
I don't have a bunch of spare time but I will have my right hand, (Diego) do it for you, not a problem.

and I am goin gto head down there tomorrow. without the truck obviously

kicks look good but the tweets leave a bit to be desired for me....vinyl would have been my first choice for finishing those as it is a bit difficult to vinyl something that tiny...also it would have likely looked better and been easier to finish had you blended the tweets into the factory a-pillar...i can understand if you are trying to maintain the vehicles integrity but it is easy to find a-pillars elsewhere to use instead of the originals....

kicks look good but the tweets leave a bit to be desired for me....vinyl would have been my first choice for finishing those as it is a bit difficult to vinyl something that tiny...also it would have likely looked better and been easier to finish had you blended the tweets into the factory a-pillar...i can understand if you are trying to maintain the vehicles integrity but it is easy to find a-pillars elsewhere to use instead of the originals....
Actually that is vinyl, however I couln't get the color I wanted to match by this week end so I used what I had, It will be changed to the light gray when I can get the matching vinyl here. And the reason I did "blend" them to the factory A pillar is because I am constantly changing my mind and switching things up;)

Thanks for the input, I sincerely appreciate the opinion

here are some updated pics some of the charging system, the finished door prior to installing the panel and some of the progression of the amp rack.

once again give me your thoughts

and some more pics, and please forgive the mess on the interior, it was late and I really didn't have the gumption to clean up before taking pics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.