Kngofthepknglot We Got Problems!!!

Clif notes for jntar
Money order Paid

Hes in Canada so no RE direct recone

King is claiming poverty because he lost his job so he wont get a refund.

I doubt he insured the sub and if he did they wont honor it because there is no apparent damage to the packaging. plus once it hit the border USPS turned over the package to canadian shipping which ended any chance of a claim through them.

I have to get the recone through my local dealer in canada.

Re wont allow me to ship my sub to them and have them recone it.

Also even if they did it would be 150 dollars in shipping both ways plus the cost of the recone.

Ya as soon as it crosses the boarder usps does not cover any damages so the insurance is no good even if he put it on the package.

That is why I wanted it shipped ups but again he shipped it usps and ripped me off on shipping and even went out of his way making a post making me look bad cause i didnt want to send the extra money.

I asked for a refund right then and there but he would not give it to me cause he said he spent the money and only keep the money for shipping.

He made a post saying it was 93 dollars to ship is ups so I sent more money cause that was my only option eather that or get nothing. and then come to find out he shipped it usps ground and it took about 3 1/2 weeks for it to arrive.

He then said it cost him 93 dollar to ship the sub through usps they gave him the wrong quote or something at the post office he went to.. it was a all in one place he says.

So the sub arrives and the say right on the shipping lable he only paid 50 dollars.

Also you are right it is not my fault that he lost his job and is broke he told me that the sub was in mint condition working and cosmetical.

And it arrives marked up and blown.

Well he is still insiting on the sub was damaged due to shipping.

yes the marks on the surround and the magnet could have been damaged due to shipping but there is no evidece of that.

So usps will do nothing.

He still says the sub was shipped working 100% but still it arived to me with the coils burnt. there is no way shipping can burn up the coils.

I want to know how the coils can get burnt during shipping anyone answer that one?

Well he is still insiting on the sub was damaged due to shipping.yes the marks on the surround and the magnet could have been damaged due to shipping but there is no evidece of that.

So usps will do nothing.

He still says the sub was shipped working 100% but still it arived to me with the coils burnt. there is no way shipping can burn up the coils.

I want to know how the coils can get burnt during shipping anyone answer that one?
That's crap man ... I'm sorry you have to deal with that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Bull **** if so it would have arrived to me not burnt which they didnt.

Be a man and own up to it and stop blaming it on Usps.

You went out of you way to rip me on shipping yes you said now that you would refund the shipping that you made me pay. but still does not fix the fact that the sub arrived to me unuseable.

now he is trying to say i ****ing did it. come on king smartin up
did i say ou did it?? no...i said how am i supposed to know what happened to it after it left my posession.

and no it isnt the blown one cause RE has that one still.

did i say ou did it?? no...i said how am i supposed to know what happened to it after it left my posession.

and no it isnt the blown one cause RE has that one still.
either he did it or you did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. If you say you didnt then you're saying he did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Hope this all gets worked out guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif : )

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

2loud4u

10+ year member
Nothing to see here
2loud4u
canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies