Kodak314 Build Log....PICS

all the wiring will b cleaned up when i get everything in. hey the groment is behind carpet so you cant even see it. Thats clean enough for me:D

thanks for the love
You just dont want any water or anything sneaking in from the firewall. Could be hazardous to any wiring in the dash and to your carpet lol. Might be something to consider.

You just dont want any water or anything sneaking in from the firewall. Could be hazardous to any wiring in the dash and to your carpet lol. Might be something to consider.
water doesnt hurt anything does it?????

jk.....we wil look at that when his sub gets in and we tidy things up

water doesnt hurt anything does it?????
jk.....we wil look at that when his sub gets in and we tidy things up
Definately do, you dont want this to happen

42470084vj9.jpg

Just lookin out for ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

lookin great man. just a lil advice. i'm not sure how you guys here feel about it, but i would put a lock washer under that ground wire. i always have problems with them vibrating loose and since i started using the lock washers i havenj't had that problem.

just my two cents. please don't take it the wrong way.

lookin great man. just a lil advice. i'm not sure how you guys here feel about it, but i would put a lock washer under that ground wire. i always have problems with them vibrating loose and since i started using the lock washers i havenj't had that problem.
just my two cents. please don't take it the wrong way.
im open to all suggestions, well look into that

Does it not look really uneven and wavy, especially on the left side where it appears to come to a point?
everything is good for the cutout...got that done late last night I was just too tired to take pics of it....

thanks for all the feedback and suggestons...everyhitng will looked into as far as grounds and wires being cleaned up

Nice choice of equipment and install looks solid.

Only thing I'd be concerned about is it "looks" like you went outside the firewall grommet with the power wires. If so they'll rub againgst the edge of the sheetmetal which could lead to sparks. At the very least wrap a decent layer of electrical tape around the wires just to be safe...

i see kodak has the lou' listed as his location, where is this car at?
he is from Lou but goes to school at A&T here in greensboro

Nice choice of equipment and install looks solid.
Only thing I'd be concerned about is it "looks" like you went outside the firewall grommet with the power wires. If so they'll rub againgst the edge of the sheetmetal which could lead to sparks. At the very least wrap a decent layer of electrical tape around the wires just to be safe...
I think the wire was on the inside of the gromet, I thik the gromet at the time just wasn't sealed all the way @ the hole.....

his sub is in so we will have that put in, pics, vids, and everything rechecked

he is from Lou but goes to school at A&T here in greensboro

I think the wire was on the inside of the gromet, I thik the gromet at the time just wasn't sealed all the way @ the hole.....

his sub is in so we will have that put in, pics, vids, and everything rechecked
x2,

yes the sub is in. And cant b happier //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. more pics & videos comin soon..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.