SOLD Kove Armageddon motor

kr15
5,000+ posts

Polluting Residentials
California
Item(s) for Sale:

Armageddon M series motor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is the smaller of the Armageddon motors, this is a 2in coil fitting and ideally would likely be suited as a beast *** 8in sub. I had it as a 12 however, it did good for what it was..If i recall correctly, BL was around 20..diameter is about 6inches across

condition 9/10

Price:

30$shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Any questions, feel free to ask. Will do my best to answer them, but I am not a sub builder, so keep that in mind

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

314wg1u.jpg

25jz0b5.jpg

your a Treo guy ^, this motor is very similar to an older Treo motor, I'm just not sure which one. I know it was supposed to be one of the lower ones tho

This was from a 12 m series...and unless what I read was incorrect, and I suppose it could be, the BL was supposed to be around 20 for these....as to the Treo similarities, I could be mistaken to that one. I am aware of the ssx/u2, but I thought there were more models with cross similarities...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.