Lambrorghini

DSC09257.jpg

DSC09261.jpg

DSC09272.jpg

DSC09308.jpg

DSC09309.jpg

Are those a pillars made of aluminium ? Wonder why no carbon fiber there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah it cool to say, but i would rather a normal shifter for making high speed turns. Because of the stationary paddles i would imagine hands get all kinds of mixed up when racing and such considering a large majority of changing gears is around turns.

They are still lambo doors of course. A door on a civic is a civic door right?
I thought you were suppose to change gears before a turn as you dont want tire spin or lock ups. I thought you needed all the grip you can get through a turn and changing gears is just compromising that grip....

I thought you were suppose to change gears before a turn as you dont want tire spin or lock ups. I thought you needed all the grip you can get through a turn and changing gears is just compromising that grip....
this is true, but you still end up shifting during a turn, as you are entering and exiting a turn you generally ave to shift unless your going slow... you want to be in the power when you are hitting the apex, sometimes this will require several gear changes if its a slow corner that opens up, or a fast corner that gets tight... wow that is horribly off topic

Tweets look a little wierd IMO. Drivers side looks to be aiming into the dash, and both are right ontop of the dash. Going to pick up some weird reflections...
Have you ever sat in a Lamborghini Murcielago ?

Exactly what type of Sound Imaging do you think is possible in this cockpit?

Have you ever sat in a Lamborghini Murcielago ?Exactly what type of Sound Imaging do you think is possible in this cockpit?
that's some bs excuse. why even upgrade the audio in that car then?

not sure what processing that setup will have, but i would suggested at least aiming the tweets to the driver for single-seat (Driver seat) imaging, unless the owner specifically requested against that.

Also, why not wrap the whole pillar to match the tweet pod?

that's some bs excuse. why even upgrade the audio in that car then?
not sure what processing that setup will have, but i would suggested at least aiming the tweets to the driver for single-seat (Driver seat) imaging, unless the owner specifically requested against that.
This.

Are you telling me that the cockpit in that car is so screwed up that you cant tilt the tweets a half inch or so, so that they face a seat ?

This.
Are you telling me that the cockpit in that car is so screwed up that you cant tilt the tweets a half inch or so, so that they face a seat ?
its funny people talking **** about an install and a car they cannot own or even attempt to do themselves.. comical

its funny people talking **** about an install and a car they cannot own or even attempt to do themselves.. comical
Its funny how someone talks **** about someone when they dont know them and its funny when someone rides someone else nuts on several posts. What is more comical is the fact that you cant own or attempt to own either.

i cant own... therfore im not talking **** about it.. please let me see your master buildlog if i am wrong so that i might learn something.. please post..

i cant own... therfore im not talking **** about it.. please let me see your master buildlog if i am wrong so that i might learn something.. please post..
That's a silly logic. Worst's build log won't make this lambo build any better or worse.

sub par tweet aiming/location is sub par aiming/location no matter what car it's in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

zierbox

10+ year member
Only The Very Best
zierbox
texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date