Lambrorghini

That's a silly logic. Worst's build log won't make this lambo build any better or worse. sub par tweet aiming/location is sub par aiming/location no matter what car it's in.
I agree... however someone that cannot do any better should not be able to talk **** about someone who is working and posting on here and giving this forum more to look at.. I dont know him and dont know if he can or cant... just seems like someone has something nice on here there always seems to be haters.... jealousy

I agree... however someone that cannot do any better should not be able to talk **** about someone who is working and posting on here and giving this forum more to look at.. I dont know him and dont know if he can or cant... just seems like someone has something nice on here there always seems to be haters.... jealousy
So you wont criticize basebalz or James but when i criticize it you come after me, and how do you know if i can or cannot do better. This seems like more a personal vendetta against me than defending the lambo. Yeah it is nice but when it doesnt sound as good as it should then there is room for improvement which me, basebalz and JAmes pointed out.

read ^^^ i just said i dont know what you can do.. but if you can do better please put me in my place

Seems contradictory like you were trying to insult me and then not insult me at the same time. Like you are running around in circles with your insults. Im not here to put anyone in their place and couldnt care less.

I think it looks nice. And im sure the guy with the lambo wont know **** about audio anyways so i doubt he will care if the are like 20 degrees off or st. And i believe i could do similar work, however, i am to lazy and his work is **** good and im in no place to talk **** about it cuz i dont have half the initiative to start a project haha.

Considering nobody but the original poster knows the owner's intentions, I can't exactly see the point of any criticism on install choices...
If the OP would tell us those intetnions, it would be a lot better than calling us "keybaord experts" seems like he is either offended or knows that more couldve been done. Maybe the OP didnt explain the staging to the owner because im sure in a car such as this, he would not want a shitty sounding install and even if it sounds amazing like it is, there would be room for improvement.

what jimj said.^^^^^^^^

also, and as i said in an earlier post. not all speakers need to be on axis, infact some do not sound good on axis at all. For example in my install, i have the tweeters facing each other in the a pillars but in the past had them more on axis and they were just to harsh for my liking. Now one negative to having tweeters off axis like this is it tends to pull soundstage to the passenger side of the car, however, like i said earlier with proper eq work and use of time alignment you will still get that center stage.

Maybe the OP didnt explain the staging to the owner because im sure in a car such as this, he would not want a shitty sounding install and even if it sounds amazing like it is, there would be room for improvement.
Frankly, how would you know?

I'll be the last to defend people with 10 bullet tweeters blaring away at a stoplight, but if the owner doesn't know (or cares) squat about a proper stereo image and just wants it "bumpin", it's your job as an installer to provide exactly that. Even if it's something that would make the most bass-happy Florida hoodrat satisfied as he listens to Lil Wayne and bothers everyone else around him for two blocks.

Frankly, how would you know?
I'll be the last to defend people with 10 bullet tweeters blaring away at a stoplight, but if the owner doesn't know (or cares) squat about a proper stereo image and just wants it "bumpin", it's your job as an installer to provide exactly that. Even if it's something that would make the most bass-happy Florida hoodrat satisfied as he listens to Lil Wayne and bothers everyone else around him for two blocks.

If you woulda said Skroodle, Iceburg or any of the multitude of duval or Miami smalltime rapper you woulda been right. Other than that once again Logic trumps all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

zierbox

10+ year member
Only The Very Best
zierbox
texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date