Lambrorghini

Seems contradictory like you were trying to insult me and then not insult me at the same time. Like you are running around in circles with your insults. Im not here to put anyone in their place and couldnt care less.
i guess all the posters even the mod has a vendetta aginst you... ?? paranoid bro

If you woulda said Skroodle, Iceburg or any of the multitude of duval or Miami smalltime rapper you woulda been right. Other than that once again Logic trumps all
The names are irrelevant //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

As usual, a few totally unqualified

Unskilled

Never built anything

Keyboard Experts want to trash talk about stuff they don’t understand and only read in some magazines

As usual, a few totally unqualified Unskilled

Never built anything

Keyboard Experts want to trash talk about stuff they don’t understand and only read in some magazines
Do your thing, anyone that has high end rides bought to them for modifications has to be good at what they do.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Never built anything

Do your thing, anyone that has high end rides bought to them for modifications has to be good at what they do.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

this.. whats even funnier is it takes that crazy amount work and that crazy bx just to get subs in this **** thing and everyone is *****ing about the axis of the tweets.. jesus

lol. i sense butthurtness behind the arrogance.

tweet pods are of the weak, doesn't match the pillars/car, and are aimed behind the cluster hump. some fucking expert. I don't anyone needs to own a lambo to know that's retarded.

keep on. I see this is just a thread meant to show off, brag/boast, and show off expert skills.

Frankly, how would you know?
I'll be the last to defend people with 10 bullet tweeters blaring away at a stoplight, but if the owner doesn't know (or cares) squat about a proper stereo image and just wants it "bumpin", it's your job as an installer to provide exactly that. Even if it's something that would make the most bass-happy Florida hoodrat satisfied as he listens to Lil Wayne and bothers everyone else around him for two blocks.
I understand your point but maybe as an installer he shouldnt try to just get away with the bare essentials. He should try to blow the mind of the customer and give them the soudn they couldnt have dreamed of. I guess its asking too much of an installer to go above and beyond just wiring some ****.

i guess all the posters even the mod has a vendetta aginst you... ?? paranoid bro
JimJ hasnt tried to attack what i have said, JimJ is speaking logically. You on the other hand tried to attack my skills, attack my financial status and then back peddle.

Never built anything

Oh, snap. An egotistical ******* who thinks they know everything and posted a sub par build in an extraordinary car to try to show off that some people will pay ignorantly to have things put in their car without taking the time to learn what is going on. Keep on being an ******* Steave Meade because its working. Maybe you canbuy another tahoe soon.

lol. i sense butthurtness behind the arrogance.
tweet pods are of the weak, doesn't match the pillars/car, and are aimed behind the cluster hump. some fucking expert. I don't anyone needs to own a lambo to know that's retarded.

keep on. I see this is just a thread meant to show off, brag/boast, and show off expert skills.
Im agreeing with this 100000%.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

zierbox

10+ year member
Only The Very Best
zierbox
texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date