Lambrorghini

DSC09296.jpg

DSC09299.jpg

DSC09314.jpg

DSC09317.jpg

DSC09340.jpg

DSC09349.jpg

Myself and others do not have the time or “need to” post all of detailed information on each and ever project.
....... all you had to say in the opening post was. "this is a build on a huge time constraint so don't expect the same level of detail as usual." You post pics of build logs and want people to all say oh thats cool.. well if we ALL see something we dislike with no explanation what do you think we are going to do.. criticize it.. Yes some/most of the attacks were childish but they mostly had a valid point.

And no one on here cares about chasing away the weak at heart.. if you aren't fully into it and you come in here you will get bashed.. it happens..

go into a say racing forum and say hey.. whats the best car for going fast you get bashed.. its life..

....... all you had to say in the opening post was. "this is a build on a huge time constraint so don't expect the same level of detail as usual." You post pics of build logs and want people to all say oh thats cool.. well if we ALL see something we dislike with no explanation what do you think we are going to do.. criticize it.. Yes some/most of the attacks were childish but they mostly had a valid point.
And no one on here cares about chasing away the weak at heart.. if you aren't fully into it and you come in here you will get bashed.. it happens..

go into a say racing forum and say hey.. whats the best car for going fast you get bashed.. its life..
and why do you think there are so many posts in here.. because most like what you have done in the past so if we see something unusual that you do we wonder why. so take everything a little lighter dude.. its an online forum.. at the end of the day you are getting the check for that work whether the forum likes it or not

27+ years and still having shitty tweets pods, i'd be mad, too.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm with you on the critizing on these forums, gets out of hand sometimes. Mostly because the lack of moderation, but it's also nice to be able to **** around unlike on other sites... Looks like a clean install, pretty cool to be able to work on a lambo. Personally I dont think I would stick woofers in a lambo if I owned it.

I'm with you on the critizing on these forums, gets out of hand sometimes. Mostly because the lack of moderation, but it's also nice to be able to **** around unlike on other sites... Looks like a clean install, pretty cool to be able to work on a lambo. Personally I dont think I would stick woofers in a lambo if I owned it.
so you would want a nice ass car with a weak ass system?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

zierbox

10+ year member
Only The Very Best
zierbox
texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date