Lambrorghini

DSC09394.jpg

DSC09396.jpg

DSC09370.jpg

DSC09376.jpg

This is so typical of this of this forum and other like it. Not stop negative trash talk and attacks, foul mouth vulgarity. Why dose car Audio get a bad Image and is on the decline for last few years.
The unqualified, ignorant, unskilled, attack dogs with thousands and thousands of post. Setting bad examples and misinforming others with worthless and bad information. How many individuals have been discouraged, hurt or ran-off from Car Audio with this type of behavior? Come on people act like civilized adults. This behavior is so destructive and Harmful to the Care Audio Industry, Sport or Hobby. Went from posting a few pictures of an install on a Lamborghini to pages and pages of nasty talk and negative attacks. Some people can only feel better about themselves by attacking or criticizing others.

It makes me crazy see this type of behavior going on and on every single day on theses forums. What exactly is intent or objective of all the over-the- top negative attacks or so-called criticisms. I’m asking about the constant day-N-day-out attacks to others that go on. Theses people are not trying to help anyone theses people are not encouraging anyone to do better or improve. These people have absolutely no respect for other or have any respect for them selves. I can stand up for myself, my work; Repetition and Accomplishment speak louder than bad words. I’m just sick and tired of seeing it happen to others with out a voice. The Build Log area a is not a competition, it dose not have scoring or rankings I simply posted some pictures of a interesting vehicle unless asked by the poster for help, guidance, options you should keep your mouth SHUT like your mother told you (if you don’t have something nice to say, say nothing)

I didn’t ask anyone for help on way to point the tweeters, doesn’t mean I would ask on another project but after 27+ years in Car Audio; Building, Competing, Winning, Judging, and teaching Car Audio. I went with my best judgment for this particular project (worked out well) Its been my experience that every single different vehicle type reacts very differently to speakers and placement without actual in-car testing ALL speaker placements can be questionable.

There are certain condition and situations in regards to Criticisms, scoring or judging someone’s work or theory. First; I believe you should be asked. Second; you have to qualify you’re self as being capable and to what level. How valuable is a criticisms or scoring coming from an untrained or qualified source. This is one of the Biggest problems with all theses forums, where is the information, advice, criticism, options coming from. Some kid in his underwear on a computer in his room is not qualified to give out free advice or options on complex subjects that he has not actual experience or knowledge about. Every Car Audio System and Installation has numerous contributing factors. Performance, Looks, Time and Cost is only a few. The combination of all theses factors will affect the outcome of any project. Lots of information and factors are required to make logical assessment or conclusion. If someone really wants to evaluate the outcome one has to know all the information that affects the outcome. The pillar tweeters do NOT look Like S#@T they fit and look good. Yes they are covered in a different material, so-what. Maybe some one should have only asked why. Myself and others do not have the time or “need to” post all of detailed information on each and ever project.

This Lamborghini was ship to me from a dealership in Miami Florida, the car arrived late Friday April 30 the car had to be sent back out on May 5, that’s FOUR days. Contrary to all the OSUMPTIONS their was a time and Cost Budget that had to be keep. All you guys that know nothing about Lamborghini’s, Upholstery or Leather are just that Unqualified to assess the situation. Do you know how long the pillars in the Mercielago are. Do you know what other pieces of the car that the pillars touch? How much of a material match is acceptable. Do you know how many grade of different leather are available, do you know color die lot codes, do you know where and how long to buy Lamborghini grade leather from ( I do and have) Do you know what it cost (I do) Do you know what it takes to sew and stitch real leather. You don’t think I went threw hundreds of upholstery samples at the supplier trying to match Italian Lather. Use your head people, think about it. Stop being the mindless attack dogs.
Sounds like you are definitly *****ing now. What makes us unqualified, because we dont have certification or some ****. Besides the fact that im not reading all that stuff, i dont think you have the right to assume who is qualified or unqualified. I think you need to keep the assumptions to people who want to look like arrogant ********, oh wait, i guess everything fits. If you cant take the criticism from us then dont post the **** here. And you cant blame the decline of an industry on a car audio forum. Car audio isnt a necessity so its declining because people are spending smarter, you need to stick to these installs because you definitly look like an idiot at this point.

what are the lines on the leather cover over the subs? there are 5 of them..
Sounds like you are definitly *****ing now. What makes us unqualified, because we dont have certification or some ****. Besides the fact that im not reading all that stuff, i dont think you have the right to assume who is qualified or unqualified. I think you need to keep the assumptions to people who want to look like arrogant ********, oh wait, i guess everything fits. If you cant take the criticism from us then dont post the **** here. And you cant blame the decline of an industry on a car audio forum. Car audio isnt a necessity so its declining because people are spending smarter, you need to stick to these installs because you definitly look like an idiot at this point.
Do NOT question his expertise you mindless unqualified keyboard POS.

He didn't post this on a public forum so you a-holes can post your opinions. If he wanted your opinions/criticisms/suggestions, he would have asked for them. He's been doing this **** for 27+ years and doesn't need that ****.

He didn't post this on a public forum so you a-holes can post your opinions. If he wanted your opinions/criticisms/suggestions, he would have asked for them. He's been doing this **** for 27+ years and doesn't need that ****.
LULZ.

James Bang is the win.

so you would want a nice ass car with a weak ass system?
Personally, I wouldn't even change anything from stock.

I'd be too busy listening to the engine to bother bringing CDs with me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I didn’t ask anyone for help on way to point the tweeters, doesn’t mean I would ask on another project but after 27+ years in Car Audio; Building, Competing, Winning, Judging, and teaching Car Audio. I went with my best judgment for this particular project (worked out well) Its been my experience that every single different vehicle type reacts very differently to speakers and placement without actual in-car testing ALL speaker placements can be questionable.
This Lamborghini was ship to me from a dealership in Miami Florida, the car arrived late Friday April 30 the car had to be sent back out on May 5, that’s FOUR days. Contrary to all the OSUMPTIONS their was a time and Cost Budget that had to be keep. All you guys that know nothing about Lamborghini’s, Upholstery or Leather are just that Unqualified to assess the situation. Do you know how long the pillars in the Mercielago are. Do you know what other pieces of the car that the pillars touch? How much of a material match is acceptable. Do you know how many grade of different leather are available, do you know color die lot codes, do you know where and how long to buy Lamborghini grade leather from ( I do and have) Do you know what it cost (I do) Do you know what it takes to sew and stitch real leather. You don’t think I went threw hundreds of upholstery samples at the supplier trying to match Italian Lather. Use your head people, think about it. Stop being the mindless attack dogs.

So you are saying you can have the tweeters basically pointing into a hard surfaced dash, and not pick up ANY weird reflections depending on the vehicle?

The car showed up Late friday night, when then you was notified of doing a install on the vehicle? I didnt think so...Instead what you should have done is find out the interior code, and sourced out OEM leather for the car.

27+ years and still having shitty tweets pods, i'd be mad, too.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
You have no idea how hard I Lol'd at that.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

Omg it just keeps getting better and better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Definitely bring the lulz

you wouldn't feel it.. it might add a little tenth or 2 to the 1/4 1/8 but these cars aren't the best at those any ways.. not to say they can't be.. just not made for it stock
for the most part you got it it! hahahaha. couldn't resist //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif just messin man

worst.. dude. calm down. it's an expensive car with an install that would make anyone that isn't an unlicensed expert like you pop a nut. that's exactly what makes you unqualified by the way.. you need an ase certification to work on cars and until you have that you can't work on them.. because you would be unqualified. feel me? not being an ******* but you can't advertise something you don't have.. which would be a license

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

zierbox

10+ year member
Only The Very Best
zierbox
texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date