LBC99 <-- ive been bambooozeld??

sold him a bass knob. sent it out same day he requested it.... havent recived my money.. and havent hurd if he has recived the bass knob yet????
LBC99 what's up???
He seems like a nice guy, i've met him in person................. im sure he'll come through, if not PM me and i'll get you better contact details //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you mailed first? Did you not get signature required shipping? He can say he never got it and whos to say he did. You should of protected yourself, especially when shipping first.

sorry bro.

seth: I haven't received it yet. Hopefully I get it today. I'll let you know when I get home from work later.

I'm pretty sure he sent it Friday afternoon, so yeah, I should get it today.

seth: did you get a paypal account yet?

sold him a bass knob. sent it out same day he requested it.... havent recived my money.. and havent hurd if he has recived the bass knob yet????
LBC99 what's up???
you sent it 5 days ago and are making a thread about it?

seth: I haven't received it yet. Hopefully I get it today. I'll let you know when I get home from work later.
cool man i just wanted to hear from you... it's not l;ike its a big deal bro.. im alllll good with it!!! just needed to know...

hope it show's up sometime soon????

I'm pretty sure he sent it Friday afternoon, so yeah, I should get it today.
seth: did you get a paypal account yet?
no not yet?

just do a money order.... sorry if that's an inconvenience ( however you spell it.)

sorry for the bamboozelization...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SethPhillips

5,000+ posts
I'sa Playa
SethPhillips
Northern Utah
Start date
Participants
Who Replied