Lights dim even with out bass on?

lights are dimming because of your electrical. its either your alt or battery or you just REALLY need a bigger alt. it helps a lot if you post what you are using and dont write off peoples advice.

we need to know your car, amps, ohm load, total power, what volume they dim at, size of wire.

edit- with the system off, the car is running the way it was designed to. if you add a bigger draw then the electrical isnt made to keep up with it.

lights are dimming because of your electrical. its either your alt or battery or you just REALLY need a bigger alt. it helps a lot if you post what you are using and dont write off peoples advice.
we need to know your car, amps, ohm load, total power, what volume they dim at, size of wire.

edit- with the system off, the car is running the way it was designed to. if you add a bigger draw then the electrical isnt made to keep up with it.
suzuki forza, im running about 1400 wrms from my front stage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.