LMS thread adapter

Participant count
  • Participant list
hey im looking for an LMS thread adapter plate,i also need to know if it has the standard 6 bolt pattern or not.
They are more commonly referred to as QCA rings. Are you looking for the 3" or 4" version?

The 3" is a 4 bolt pattern and IIRC the 4" is a 6 bolt.

They are more commonly referred to as QCA rings. Are you looking for the 3" or 4" version?
The 3" is a 4 bolt pattern and IIRC the 4" is a 6 bolt.
well im not sure,lol.i should find out which one the basket has,if i can find them cheap enough,i might just get both of them then i know ill have the right one.

well im not sure,lol.i should find out which one the basket has,if i can find them cheap enough,i might just get both of them then i know ill have the right one.
The size refers to the size coil you have not just the basket.

Also these are not easy to find so finding one of each size may take some time.

The size refers to the size coil you have not just the basket.
Also these are not easy to find so finding one of each size may take some time.
its a 4" so i need the 4" QCA ring,do you have it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.