m3a output

the m3a is a beast under a small case. i demoed for hours in a show with a stock electrical that thing just kept going with out shutting off, hell my 4ch shut off and the m3a was still going no problem

the m3a is a beast under a small case. i demoed for hours in a show with a stock electrical that thing just kept going with out shutting off, hell my 4ch shut off and the m3a was still going no problem
yea i kno.... like i said the this dtr is nice i just dont need .5 ohm power

Check this guy's math... claiming that amp is doing 5K or whatever. Right in the screenshot you see 40V * 38A Ohm's law states P=IE so that makes around 1500W. I'm confident that amp can do a bit over 3K, but the guy who made that video needs to lrn math.
the m3a did 75v and 60a

i have this for 2 days. my friend had it before me running .5 with a stock 120a alt w/2 yella tops and maintained 12.5+ full tilt during compsand his idle is only 13.5 & rev up is 13.8. and from "taylorfade" on here he clamped them doing 2800+rms with rise to 1.6 ohms @ 12.9v if im not mistakin. so with a stock alt i dont see that to be a power hog. hell my alt is only stock 100a, w/ 2 batts @ 1 ohm im between 12.7 & 13v depending on freq

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

and im pretty sure your alt is probly bigger then both of ours lol
haha nope, i have a stock 80. plus 55 ah battery and spv 69. off 2.5k from auduioque 1200ds and a us acoustics usx 600f i drop to about 12.8-12.6 full tilt, but i get ridiculous rise to 5 ohms.. so i drop to about 1500 rms cuz theyre strappped. once i build a better box and all, i should see worse. need that 220 amp alt.

*****. i wish i had one of the m3's lol... i like this dtr1.3400 but i dont need power @ .5 ohm, i need it @ 1 ohm lol
I might get flamed for this but I wouldn't run the m3 unless it was under 1 ohm..they really come alive when you wire them down. You can get a cheaper amp with the same performance @ 1 ohm.

Lol did u watch the video?

Yeah like a year ago and pointed it out on there too. Pause it at 1:15 you can see 2 columns for the numbers from each amp. He comes up with some other numbers that he claims are the M3 but look at the top right corner of his piece of paper... What are those numbers from? Why do they say M3 right on top of them?

I'd be very interested if that M3 can really do 4500W @ 1 ohm dropping input voltage to 13V. Can anyone confirm that can be done?

Also notice you don't see him actually do the tests AND the Cadence is dropping down a full volt from the DD.

M3 is a great amp for what it is (under-rated 2400W) but there's no way in hell it's doing the 4500W

Yeah like a year ago and pointed it out on there too. Pause it at 1:15 you can see 2 columns for the numbers from each amp. He comes up with some other numbers that he claims are the M3 but look at the top right corner of his piece of paper... What are those numbers from? Why do they say M3 right on top of them?
I'd be very interested if that M3 can really do 4500W @ 1 ohm dropping input voltage to 13V. Can anyone confirm that can be done?

Also notice you don't see him actually do the tests AND the Cadence is dropping down a full volt from the DD.

M3 is a great amp for what it is (under-rated 2400W) but there's no way in hell it's doing the 4500W

It's funny how other people have clamped it to do well over 3k, but you are fixated on the video. It's okay, you can be mad bro.

It's funny how other people have clamped it to do well over 3k, but you are fixated on the video. It's okay, you can be mad bro.
Back from the dead thread?

I clamped a M3a vs a bunch of other amps a couple months ago. It did 4,088w rising to .9 and 13v. Pretty solid. Not gonna get much more out of it than that because that was on caps, I couldn't burp it with more than 15.1v and getting rise much lower than that is pretty tough.

73b992bf.jpg

And your point is...? He never said it wouldn't do 3k, he questioned the accuracy of the video. Find something better to do besides bumping threads from 2 months ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.