MA Audio Subs?

I run two hk12x2 i have to say they are really good i did 142 at 40hz which isnt bad i think. but if i were u i would look into some other ones like xl which arent that bad of a sub my buddy was going to run 4 18 xl's but decided to run treo ssx's all and all i like the brand and they always have a amplifier to produce wat u want.

I have sold ma for 4 years now, They make good subs and amps for the price! They do make great high end gear also like the eho subs and the new hk10000 amp. over all they make good gear if your looking for price=performace than ma is a good option. the ma thin mount subs are nice. I would stay away from the other ma subs they sell (very low end). If your going ma for subs stay with XL,HK,EHO or XE.

I run two hk12x2 i have to say they are really good i did 142 at 40hz which isnt bad i think. but if i were u i would look into some other ones like xl which arent that bad of a sub my buddy was going to run 4 18 xl's but decided to run treo ssx's all and all i like the brand and they always have a amplifier to produce wat u want.
Those subs have more in them, I was at a 148.9 with two of them dbdrag street B in 2005 when they first came out. And I ****** at dbdrag!

Ma audio subs were great for me, had XE's, Synergy's and the X2's they are great for the low cost you can typically get em for.

I bought a pair of the MA Audio HK1201F thin-mount subs for a custom install on my Camaro convertible.

I haven't had a chance to build the specific boxes for the install, but I did mount one of the subs in a 1cu/ft enclosure to give it a good 'listen' and all I can say is that for a thin-mount sub they have excellent output, in both volume (it gets loud) as well as depth (as it digs quite deep, about 30-35hz as far as I can tell in teh 1cu/ft box)... It will probably go deeper in a larger enclosure...

It will handle 500rms without issue, I am certain of that... I ran it with about 800-900rms into 4 ohms and it handled it beautifully for the 3-4 hours I listened to it driving around...

A pair of these will be plenty in my convertible, I am certain of that after the audition with a single.

One thing to consider is that they are single voice-coil 4 ohm subs, so a pair can be wired to 2-ohm at the lowest, which is fine for my setup, as I am a firm believer in running class-d sub amps at the highest ohm load to maximize voicecoil control. I'll give up some output for better accuracy... And with these, they are quite musical as well...

I have sold ma for 4 years now, They make good subs and amps for the price! They do make great high end gear also like the eho subs and the new hk10000 amp. over all they make good gear if your looking for price=performace than ma is a good option. the ma thin mount subs are nice. I would stay away from the other ma subs they sell (very low end). If your going ma for subs stay with XL,HK,EHO or XE.
as a seller of a product you're demoting it?

Bad sales you must have.

IMO i think they are pretty good for the price. a friend of mine is running 2 10"xl's and a hk401sx and a audio force af1100 in a ported box tuned at 40hz and is doing a 143 in his 03 mustang gt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.