mackallmike

just go to paypal and go to your transaction with him and file a dispute

hell i been screwed before by a guy told me he had a new item didnt send me a new item i file a claim he ignored it i got my money and paypal told me to keep the item too im sure paypal will take care of me again

Jesus, this is just crazy! He offered the same package to like 3 people on here.................WTF!

This is why I only do MO when selling and if I buy something off here, it is someone with excellent feedback and usually someone who has been here for some time.

***** guys. Hope you all get your money back, but I have a feeling you won't. Chalk it up to a lesson learned. Paypal don't do **** most cases. Maybe you guys will be lucky though. I hope so.

see i dont see why everyone says that about paypal i always have great experiences with paypal. Granted it takes time but i guess thats best it gives the seller time to get **** together but yeah.As far as only doing business with established people well thats not fair to legit people like me. I mean this aint fair to people like me either but its a risk you take when dealing with people online thats also why i only use paypal. But like i said before it will come out in the wash

As far as sites he's on i have found him on ROE and CEDENCE i have heard he is a memeber on a few others i havent found yet but i havent really tried either

meh he can keep ignoring me for all i care i think its safe to officially label him a scammer and hopefully we can get a ip perma ban on his ass

i just want my money back....so much for getting my lil bro a system for xmas, way to put a big damper on the holidays my man.

paypal better come through

well looks like you got me mike but thats ok i'll get you back

MICHAEL MACKALL

7*** D*****L PL

DISTRICT HEIGHTS, MD 20747

so you better hope i never find a reason to come to your town or else im gonna have me some type r's some cadence amps and some new 20's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

natisfynest

10+ year member
Balls Deep In Your Mom
natisfynest
da nati
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies