mackallmike

how bout this refund my half payment and if by chance the package ever shows up(which it wont since you never shipped it) i will just ship it back to you

**** half, give him it all back, along with the rest of everyone else's money. Did you guys contact the local police in his town?

**** half, give him it all back, along with the rest of everyone else's money. Did you guys contact the local police in his town?
lol u misread i only paid half up front so i want that half payment back i want ny450 to get his money and i want aurorakid to get his money back hes a 16 yr old kid that saved up money to buy a system

if this was just one transaction that went wrong id understand more but this dude got three people at once. we all sent him money at the same time and noone received nothing...i payed in full trustin the guy since hes an active member here and on other forums too but didnt matter....my mans STILL POSTIN after getting me for $250, aurorakid for his $, AND natis for his payment....idk who the Fuk you supposidly "shipped" the stuff with but having all 3 packages getting lost at the same time is some straight bs and anyone can agree with that....im **** suprised he even started posting in here since it took 10 days for him to respond....

so mike I STILL HAVNT GOTTEN MY SYSTEM AND I STILL HAVNT GOTTEN MY MONEY, WHAT IS REALLY GOOD.

Yeah I'm the third member on here who got scammed. Thanks for taking the money I had been saving up for a long time along with some Christmas money I asked to get early. This transaction almost made me never want to come back to this site ever again. Ever dealing with thousands of dollars of snowmobile parts, car parts, and rc car things on many other forums as well as ebay I have never ever got ripped off this bad like this guy did too me. I have copies and read receipts for every private message I sent and copies of the ones received.

Also I have shipped hundreds of things out with no tracking nor insurance and not one thing has ever got lost. I don't have a job I live in a county with one of the highest unemployment rates in Michigan which has the 2nd highest unemployment rate in the whole U.S. I save my money by buying and selling stuff on the internet honestly so it takes me a while to save up just making a few dollars here and few there after shipping charges. You ruined my holidays as well a s shole. I'm 2 for 2 getting ripped off buying car audio, I'm about to give up. I have only been ripped off on ebay twice out of 400 transactions, and about twice out of almost 500 combined sled/car/rc forum transactions. All have been for 25 bucks or less though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

natisfynest

10+ year member
Balls Deep In Your Mom
natisfynest
da nati
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies