Mazda6 Non-Bose System

Participant count
  • Participant list
There is alot of information on here about the Mazda6 with the bose system installed in it. I have the 2006 Mazda6 with the stock head unit and NO bose system. If I want to hook an LOC up to this system can I hook it up directly behind the head unit? I know I saw something under the passenger seat...some type of sqare box...is this an external amp? And if so would I hook the LOC up after this or behind the head unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

I've got a 3 and the stock non-bose systems don't have external amps. I've got no reason to think that the 6 is any different but i could be wrong. The square box your seeing may be relays or somethign for your airbag system. As far as hooking up your LOC, yes-it would go right behind the stock head unit wired into the speaker outputs. I had one a while ago but removed it after i replaced the HU. ****-if you want it-it's a Navone 4 channel LOC. PM me with a reasonable offer and we'll work something out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.