Southeast Region MECA World Finals Oct. 3-4

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
wow meca chose their finals the same time as dbdrag and usacis?
hrmm.... i remember reading soemthing regarding ralph inviting meca to the unified finals but... hrmmm
Well MECA is much smarter then Wayne at DB Drag. Why would MECA do a unified finals a 1000 miles from the base of their competitors?

Wayne was the stupid idiot that agreed to that. Drag finals is gonna be a joke this year.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Can spectators come and just watch? I mean on the flyer it says by invitation only? I dont get it.
Yea its free for all spectators unless you want a guest pass to attend the awards banquet which is 20. The awards banquet is for awards won throughout the season in MECA. Sunday they give out the finals champions trophies.

Yea its free for all spectators unless you want a guest pass to attend the awards banquet which is 20. The awards banquet is for awards won throughout the season in MECA. Sunday they give out the finals champions trophies.
Me as a spectator, just wanting to see different rides and get demos etc. which day and time would be the best for me to go?

Me as a spectator, just wanting to see different rides and get demos etc. which day and time would be the best for me to go?
Well qualifying is saturday so everyone runs in every class, you would see more vehicles run this day. Sunday you would only see top 3 in each class that qualified and who the winners would be. Also people probably will be running stuff wide open sunday to try and win where saturday they just need to qualify. Its really up to you.

wife runs a 94 explorer with 2-12 dc lv4 30a fuse on a mtx92001 best is a 144.8 so far only had the truck a week.

i run a 94 jeep gr. cherokee with 2-15 lv4xl and 2- sd8000's on 300a fuse best is a 152.7

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cman0655555

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cman0655555
Carlisle, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date