milenko515 = i guess bad seller

vosschs
5,000+ posts

Banned
i bought a pioneer cage from him and i never got it i think he said he shipped it the 10th of march and i sent him a pm on the 20th he sent one back, then i sent one on the 30th and i never got one back, then a couple more and i cant get a pm, it was only like 8 bucks so i dont know, maybe there was some other problem but i hate to do this but i cant get a pm back, sorry if there was some other problem but i dont know

voss

he said he was going to buy my RE SE 10, he said he paid me... supposedly there was this huge paypal issue and i never got the money. he ignored me after that (he said he put in the wrong paypal address)

but he completly ignored me. i havnt seen him around since. so i suppose not really a bad deal, but kinda gay.

well at least im not the only one, but now im screwed out of 8 bucks or whatever it is, i mean thats not that much but still its an hour of work plus 20 min

it ***** when someone says that they will take an item and they dont pay or even contact you but i dont think thats any reason to give bad feedback or call them shady. maybe something came up. i mean ive done it a couple of times when i see something i really like for a good deal but cant pay for acouple of days then something comes up and you cant afford to but it. it actually happend to me this week. i was going to buy a pipe off a member here but i got an outragouse phone bill and i got to take care of my bills first. not to mention that i had to borrow $200 from a freind because i got the boot on my car. i took some pics it looks pretty funny but it ****. my paychecks this month are already spent so it looks like ll be diong a little less oartying for a while:mad: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

it ***** when someone says that they will take an item and they dont pay or even contact you but i dont think thats any reason to give bad feedback or call them shady. maybe something came up. i mean ive done it a couple of times when i see something i really like for a good deal but cant pay for acouple of days then something comes up and you cant afford to but it. it actually happend to me this week. i was going to buy a pipe off a member here but i got an outragouse phone bill and i got to take care of my bills first. not to mention that i had to borrow $200 from a freind because i got the boot on my car. i took some pics it looks pretty funny but it ****. my paychecks this month are already spent so it looks like ll be diong a little less oartying for a while:mad: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif
Doesnt matter man, shady is a good word since over a year has passed and the issue never got resolved. It may only be 8 bucks but if he really wanted to clear **** up he would have either shipped the item or given a refun. ****, he should have bummed change off strangers if thats what it takes to make good on a deal.

Why in the HELL did you bump this thread? I can understand bumping a thread elsewhere, but this is the worst forum to do it in. Ban.

Why in the HELL did you bump this thread? I can understand bumping a thread elsewhere, but this is the worst forum to do it in. Ban.
Agreed! WTF would you bump somthing so old?! did you like search for something and forget to look at the date?!

Why not bump the thread?. Think about it guys?. Thats like saying if I scam one of you and nobody noticed it was unresolved till a year later that what I did was ok. I see nothing wrong with it since milenko515 is still an active member. What makes this any different than any other scammer thread?.

Why not bump the thread?. Think about it guys?. Thats like saying if I scam one of you and nobody noticed it was unresolved till a year later that what I did was ok. I see nothing wrong with it since milenko515 is still an active member. What makes this any different than any other scammer thread?.
good to see that you dont agree with your own advice when it includes your scamming.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

vosschs

5,000+ posts
Banned
vosschs
just east of STL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies