Mint shape Seas Lotus RW 165/1 sound quality Midranges.

Participant count
  • Participant list

coomaster1
10+ year member

canada
Item(s) for Sale:

Hi, I have up for sale Mint shape ,Barely used top of the line sound quality Seas Lotus RW165/1 midranges. I am only selling these because I am an oldschool alpine fanatic ,and am simply moving every speaker back to alpine spx-f17t to match the alpine spx-f17t crossovers. As you guys know they are super high end midranges,and sound absolutely fantastic at high volumes or any volume for that matter. Just to let you know how good they sound. I had focal utopia 165W mids from their discontinued $2000 dollar set ,and the Seas Lotus RW165W were better sounding in every aspect. I'm a big fan of very snappy, realistic snare drum snap,and the seas lotus blew what I thought was a pretty realistic sounding snare drum out of the water badly,while allowing me to turn the volume right up on my alpine anniversary 7909.Everything from male and female vocals sound dead on,You can easily hear when the singer stops,and when they take a breath in between words. Also anything from flutes, guitar,bass guitar( You can actually hear the pick hitting the strings on good recordings).Keyboards,saxophone,etc are all reproduced perfectly,and just sound better,and better as the volume gets higher.You will be addicted in short order to how your stereo sounds after these are installed.I did not have a fancy install to make these sound good.I simply cut a hole in my door where I wanted the seas to go,and attached some stained oak wood to the door to complement the SQ Seas drivers,and had felt inbehind the woofer to stop any rattles or backwaves.So I know it was not a fancy install making them produce all the fantastic sound. I can only imagine if you really installed these more professionally,they would even sound better.Though I don't really know how. I'm a perfectionist,and after doing simple minor adjustments on my oldschool alpine equalizer,they sounded perfect. I ran them on an oldschool alpine 3544 amplifier,and they have never seen distortion ever. If your looking for a super high end midrange that does everything just right,and doesn't just do a few things right then these are definitely for you. One you have them,You will never sell them.There that good.I will let them go for $290.00 or best offer. They are in brand new shape ,and I have pictures to prove it.Most,if not all people I've talked to think I'm crazy for even thinking of swapping them out for the alpine mids,But I've been an alpine fanatic for 20+ years.and just like when you restore,an old classic ,you like to keep everything original.This is based on the same principal.I thought of just storing these in the closet,but it would be a shame for them to sit there when they could be being enjoyed by some other high end audio fanatic. Thanks Carey

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Hi, Sorry for the late reply.My computer crashed ,and went in for repair, For those looking for pictures of the high end Seas Lotus speakers. Send an email to me at coomasta@mts.net ,and I have nice pictures to show that they are in mint shape,without even a scratch on them. I am very flexible on price,and I'm sure we can come to a price we can both agree on. Thanks Carey

Hi, No Takers on these world class midranges yet,They are in mint shape,and I have pictures and references that I am legitimately selling these. For feedback on me go to ebay and type in my username: j1e0carey123. For a couple more references go to canuck audio and see feedback for coomaster1. I am the original owner of these high end SQ midranges,and will take offers,and will work with you on a price we can both be happy with. My price is not written in stone. Thanks Carey

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.