mmats dreadnaut

You can more then likely source out another dealer and get better pricing. We are not allowed to advertise it though.

Unless you are dead set on MMATS though, you could likely find better if you purchase from a direct to sales company like SSA

I sure hope you don't sell MMATS online.
No? That's the price I was given that they cost and was wondering if they were worth it.....

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

You can more then likely source out another dealer and get better pricing. We are not allowed to advertise it though.
Unless you are dead set on MMATS though, you could likely find better if you purchase from a direct to sales company like SSA
Wasn't dead set on it but looked like a decent sub and as considering it.

Sorry, I was meaning to quote mylows10 on that.

I would look into SSA subs if I was you. You will be much happier with their product over 99% of any other online company out there. I do like the Dreadnaught subs but, at that price you are far better off looking else where.

Sub Woofers - SoundSolutionsAudio - SSA STORE
Lol ok.

And I looked at the zcon a while ago but ppl changed my mind.... Lol

How where you turned away from them? Just curious, most look at a Gcon or Icon and end up with a Zcon lol.
There waas a few ppl like aahhh I wouldn't u can get something way better for the same price. And they saidthey are spl oriented subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.