Modified Fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There used to be details that you could click on to see what needs modification. Haven't used the site in a long long time, so I don't know if they still do that.

92 explorer
From Crutchfield

To install this item, you'll have to modify your vehicle.

Minor filing (less than a sixteenth of an inch) of your car's trim panel is required.

You'll have to drill 3 holes in your dash to mount the Crutchfield kit and the aftermarket radio. A trim ring is provided to cover the holes.

From Crutchfield
To install this item, you'll have to modify your vehicle.

Minor filing (less than a sixteenth of an inch) of your car's trim panel is required.

You'll have to drill 3 holes in your dash to mount the Crutchfield kit and the aftermarket radio. A trim ring is provided to cover the holes.
5 mins of extra work. and crutchfield is where i order my headunits from. no problems on ordering from them op. their customer service and wire harnesses are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...