Northwest Region Monday, May 31. Memorial day at BANDIMERE Speedway

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
so your gonna tap out huh drew?

this is how I want to do this event. we are gonna actually clamp meter your set up, and voltage and see what your actual power is!! this way everyone can actually see how its done, and we can find out for sure what class you are in and how much REAL POWER your pulling. unless your wires are in an ungodly area to do so!

so your gonna tap out huh drew?
this is how I want to do this event. we are gonna actually clamp meter your set up, and voltage and see what your actual power is!! this way everyone can actually see how its done, and we can find out for sure what class you are in and how much REAL POWER your pulling. unless your wires are in an ungodly area to do so!
if the show goes smoother ill think about it that springs show was way too long for amount of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
no i thought of clamping their system for their initial spl run just for fun and to also put em in the right class!, but this is just a thought that i had! do yo u think its too much?

I think youre doing a good job of promoting shows and growing the scene. I wouldve been happy with my system if I didn't know how quiet it was. With that said, organization at the shows can be worked on a little, and If we're clamping all the cars too it might get out of hand. Its your show and I don't wanna tell you how to run it but we should just take people's word as to what they're running. I hope no one is shallow enough to have to lie to win.

no i just thought we could clamp meter the vehicles for fun, but it could serve a second purpose as well. and its not your word we go by its the knowledge of what you amplifer puts out at the ohm load its at. not the 4ohm rating. this is actual power rating and the clamping of that would give every competitor insight into what their system really does.

Dam $14 for spectators. I would come to it but can't afford it.
spectator fee does **** but its a full drag race event so it mainly covers to watch that. 21 isnt too bad for the Spl show better off signing up and chilling in the pits with your ride then walking 2 miles from the parking lot to the pits lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, is drag only for high school students or can we too? I have an old school bug(1974) that does high 13's and I was trying to get low 13's. Unfortunately speed lost to SPL on the money game but I still love to bang gears.

high school only this event use to be only high school but james found a loop hole allowing us to enter the spl contest lol.

so be prepared for tons and tons of youngsters usually a huge event.

well this event is something i've wanted to hold for a long time. and bring car audio back to denver and i believe this is the place.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.