MurderMat Promo Launch GIVEAWAY

How is it possible that one of the dumbest forum members with next to no experience in car audio won some of this stuff....

IMO this should have been given to seasoned professionals that can give a true unbiased and thorough review. I think everyone knows which member I am talking about..someone with a super creepy looking greek mythology like avatar

Maybe I'm just speaking out of hate that someone I percieve as an idiot douchbag got some before me and didn't have to pay for it....I'm sure its a great product and I plan on buying some in the spring time

IMO this should have been given to seasoned professionals that can give a true unbiased and thorough review.
I definitely think that it would have been more beneficial to a start-up company to have done a bit more than pull a few names out of a hat, for realz.

But wft do I know

my install will be done once i recieve a few more items, then i can have a listen then start to take notes on the key aspects that changed with install. i already think it looks great in the car, has made my trunk lid sound solid and not hollow. Im pretty sure its gonna make a world of difference.

I should have something up by tomorrow night, lots of photos etc. I would have had it up sooner but I had to research an application which would be practical

for the type of underside I have on the lid of my trunk. I had to buy Closed cell foam, self tapping screws, aluminum sheet metal. Worked on it for a few hours

today, was actually a lot of fun. All the other matting was installed last week..

We will be installing on Saturday. Pics and review to come. I don't think we have near enough deadner for the hatchback so I've got to figure out where the most beneficial locations will be on the car..

yall have no excuse to not have it in by now... full time work as well as full time family as well as full time Masters program on my end. great product.

Lol broke my roller doing laminate. Gotta run to Sherwin Williams tomorrow to get a new one. We basically have to cover any holes in the hatch area and lay some deadener on the floor from middle to back.. then hopefully a sheet in each door. It isn't going to be near enough deadener, but should make a difference in road noise. I slapped the sticker on a few days ago so ill get a teaser pic of that up. :p

yall have no excuse to not have it in by now... full time work as well as full time family as well as full time Masters program on my end. great product.
I'm deployed. So I haven't installed mine yet. But I'll be doing a review once I get back in a month and finish PCS'ing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

adas

Pro Seller
MurderMat
adas
SRQ-FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date