my 4 car 4 style from Thailand

not bad, have to say the lexus would be my favorite of the 4.

just 1 question though lol, it all looks to be older equipment, did you just finish a good stretch of time for supporting your hobby? lol

im gonna be brutely honest...i dnt like none of them....there is way to many gauges and screens in all of them....the only thing i like about ne of them is the motors.

not bad, have to say the lexus would be my favorite of the 4.just 1 question though lol, it all looks to be older equipment, did you just finish a good stretch of time for supporting your hobby? lol
Thanks, no I finished all this car quit long time and sometime redo the new system and changing part.

sick custom work!

some of them might not be my cup of tea but you definitely deserve a lot of credit for all of the work done..

I am loving your Benz, the engine is just pure sex!

all of them are show cars or do you drive one of them daily?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.