My HDC3 Caught on fire lol

NoCoSPL
10+ year member

A Daily Loud Trunk
Must of arced on the tinsel leads, just heard a really loud pop and smoke started to roll out. It smoldered for about 5 mins with the music off before i checked it out, don't know if this has happened to anyone else but i figured i would share just for the slight entertainment. Doesn't look like much burned but it made a hell of a lot of smoke! lol

10or3ua.jpg

its pretty common. there spiders **** to begain with then you sandwich leads between them add the friction and they break,arch and do what you have there.

good motor but change the basket out to a 4 or 12 spoke and have it reconed it will be alot louder and stable...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.