My Taillight

neek804
10+ year member

Mane i cannot fix my left rear tailight on my 92 buick regal ive been tryin for months i been pulled 3 times i changed bulbs changed fuses punched it everthing

i dont understand pepboys couldnt even help me i mean on top of the my hazard lights on that side dont work neitha sometimes my signal light dont work it just stops blinking can someone help me

Chevy wiring FTL. I've seen so many Chevy have weird ass wiring issues.

Give a little more detail as to what it's doing exactly. How long does it work? What does it do when it starts messing up? Did anything happen to first cause this? Details, details details...

Well i got the car and april and the rear left tailight was working also the hazard and signals but out of nowhere it stop my mom said she saw it working one time but usually its out i changed all bulbs and fuses i dont kno which wires to mess wit so im clueless about that

Chevy wiring FTL. I've seen so many Chevy have weird ass wiring issues.
Give a little more detail as to what it's doing exactly. How long does it work? What does it do when it starts messing up? Did anything happen to first cause this? Details, details details...
Hmm... Chevy's huh? I have a 96 Mercury Mystique that is doing the same EXACT thing. Which, is a Ford product.

Get a new relay for the lights, and that SHOULD help. Have you noticed the turn signal blinking A LOT faster than normal?

Hmm... Chevy's huh? I have a 96 Mercury Mystique that is doing the same EXACT thing. Which, is a Ford product.
Get a new relay for the lights, and that SHOULD help. Have you noticed the turn signal blinking A LOT faster than normal?
Your one ford product, compared to the dozens of messed up Chevy's that I've seen... Ford's not perfect, but Chevy's A LOT worse about wiring problems.

I have seen alot of good ideals posted already for you to try but I sugest before you do pay for anything yet is clean out the bulb housings. As they are most likely dirty with rust.. If to this don`t work still then next step would be to clean all connections of any connecting wire to that of the other also as in doing this you may find a bad ground wire or frayed, loose connections on one the wires.. If this all fails to help then fork out the money on the relay switch or other as been sugested above. But seing the date of the last post to you I really hope by now you have it fixed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

neek804

10+ year member
neek804
Richmond,Va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from