My Truck : Almost Done

I'm definitely thinking some kind of black coating on the stacks, but I haven't gotten that far yet. Stacks definitely aren't cheap. And I'm on PSN.com, same name as here. As far as bed space, I think I'm going to get an in-bed toolbox, and cut a channel in the back so it will sit over the T-pipe. Sure I'll lose some bed space, but I think the ATV will still fit, if not its not a big deal since I usually trailer it with some friends. Other than that, I don't really use the bed a lot.
Sure sounds like you got it all figured out, should be sweet when its all said and done. Yea I keep checking out blackclouddiesel.com and they seem so tempting, but when my truck is 100% bone stock I think I am gonna put it towards some gauges and tuner and a standard single 5" or dual 4" for now before I decide to maybe go all out on the stacks.

Id definitely do a tuner, at least a 4" strait pipe and gauges before stacks, unless you are doing it all at once. SCT is suppose to be the best tuner for the 6.0s. I have a couple of sites for cheaper prices on stacks, but they are still by no means cheap.

chromedepot.com usually had pretty good deals and I think the other was twisteddiesel.com. I'm not sure on that one, though. I'd have to check my emails.

Cheers to the chrome. I de-chromed my 1500. The 3500 came with a bit of chome, but it offset the black, plus I'll be ordering black rims soon, so the chrome strips will help. That's why I was asking what kinda rims you have on there.

And yeah, the black would make the stacks a lot more managable.

nice looking truck ya got there. BM's sure would be nice behind the seat, and if ya need any room you can always just flip the seat brackets around, gives en extra inch or 2 behind the seat I think. I got an 05 F350 with the 6leaker, so far its been good to me though. If your not already a member head on over to http://www.powerstrokenation.com I'm over there under the same user name.
Your other toy sure looks like it gets used an //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Looks like a good pair of fun rides. What else do you have done to the truck audio wise? Front stage speakers? or components?
Hmm...Currently my Kicker Comps are almost 5" deep. I wonder if I do the seat brackets and maybe some internal box mod could I fit a nice, high power 12....

Hmm...Currently my Kicker Comps are almost 5" deep. I wonder if I do the seat brackets and maybe some internal box mod could I fit a nice, high power 12....
Just Might be able to. I remember seeing plenty of setups with decent 12's sitting behind the seat in the 99-04 SD's. Its at 05+ when they made it so the brackets can't be flipped and there is pretty much maybe 4" of mounting depth for a 10" sub stuffed all the way down to floor. If you do flip the brackets might want to check out the new SI Magnum it should fit in there pretty good and handle nearly 1000w and still sound good. I believe the mounting depth on it is 5.5" and recommended into 1 cube sealed. Pair of those behind the seat would probably sound pretty sweet and fit the bill just right.

looks pretty sick squeak... make sure to insulate those stacks, don't want your gear in the tool box to catch fire haha...

Well anything being added to the truck is on the back burner for now. Im replacing and upgrading parts on my four wheeler for now. Im having second thoughts on stacks, but with the price of diesel, Ill be spending money elsewhere anyways...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.