Nc members chime in

A little more info. Need them to handle a certain amount of power? What impedance do you need?

NINJA EDIT: You need an amp so. How much power are you looking to get?

a little more info. Need them to handle a certain amount of power? What impedance do you need?
Ninja edit: You need an amp so. How much power are you looking to get?
i would like d2's but d4's are ok as well just as long as its 2 10's or 12's no 15's or 18's

MAYBE 500 WATTS RMS SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES

I have a cascade omega d1 12" in a nice ported box I built. 300 picked up. 24.75 wide 16.5 high and 15" deep. Cant remember 100% around 2.2 cubes tuned to 33ish. I kno ur lookin for more than one but this single set up bangs.

Got a pair of Oz Audio Matrix 12's d4's, A RF3002 (does a little over 700 wts rms I believe it says on the birthsheet....have original box also), and can design and build you a ported or sealed enclosure.

$300 for everything along with a sealed enclosure picked up

$330 for everything with a ported enclosure picked up!

Have a pair of Kicker CVR 12's d4s brand new also. Add $40 to prices above for them!

V.

Got a pair of Oz Audio Matrix 12's d4's, A RF3002 (does a little over 700 wts rms I believe it says on the birthsheet....have original box also), and can design and build you a ported or sealed enclosure.$300 for everything along with a sealed enclosure picked up

$330 for everything with a ported enclosure picked up!

Have a pair of Kicker CVR 12's d4s brand new also. Add $40 to prices above for them!

V.

are these the matrix elites what are the specs on the subs

I have a BN DD LE12 single 12" loaded enclosure $230.00 ( I am authorized Dealer so you have to pick up) and a Alpine MRP-M350 that was used on display $70.00 All you need is wire and your done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.