Need help finding certain types of terminals.

I need (2x) 4awg to 8awg single in/single out and (2x) 4awg to 8awg single in/double out. I also need (2x) 8awg to 8awg single in single out. All without fuse holders. I just need terminals as the whole setup will be fused externally.

This is what Im looking for terminals/distribution block wise.

http://www.woofersetc.com/p2776/PDB5...tion-Block.htm

I will be running a stinger circiut breaker before all of these. Instead of a fuse holder. Which breaker should I use amp wise? 80/100/135/150/200? I will be running the memphis MCA2004 (1x40amp), MCA3004 (2x25amp), and MCA1400 (5x30amp). From what I read if I go by the amps I will need a 240 amp circiut breaker but if I go by the wire all I need is 150 amp ciriut breaker, so far they say go by wire not amps. But I dont know, should I do two sperates? One for the AB amps which would be a 100amp and one for the D class which would be 150amp?

These are the circuit breakers I will be using in place of doing an AUG fuse.

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?...date+Selection

Buidling amp racks that can be pulled in and out without having to unwire the amps. (Like a wiring harness if you will) One Rack will have the MCA3004 on top and the MCA2004 on bottom, and the other will have the MCA1400 on the top with my satelite, and alarm under it. The 8awg is for the speaker connection for the JLW7 positve and negative.

So far the only terminals Ive found were the phoenix gold with a single 4awg in and 4x8awg out. And I would rather prefer to do a breaker for all 3 amps rather than seperate AUG fuses for each amp. Less 4awg that way.

Heres the thing I want two total 4awg in with 2 8awg out for the MCA2004 and 3004. One will be power one will be ground. And then two total 4awg in 4awg out for power and ground on the MCA1400, and then two total 8awg in 8awg out for the sub connection positve and negative. And I would like to know what total amprege I will need to have for the breaker on for all 3 amps.

Check ebay under fuse holders, and also distribution blocks. You could also try Darvex.com...he sells on Ebay under bagboy, and is a great seller.

On a side note, sometimes you need to wait more than a few hours for a response. Would you rather have 40 people post here that they have no idea, or wait for a few replies that may help you?

I need (2x) 4awg to 8awg single in/single out and (2x) 4awg to 8awg single in/double out. I also need (2x) 8awg to 8awg single in single out. All without fuse holders. I just need terminals as the whole setup will be fused externally.
I'm hoping the external fuse is rated for the smallest wire you plan to run out of the bunch (thus negating the effect of so much wire.)

If you have a 200 amp fuse 'externally' and your little 8awg wire shorts out, your car will be on fire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.