Need Help? Let Me know

I know that if it is a mosfet that is blow you have to replace them all. I have an amp that I plan on repairing myself. I asked a guy that fixes amps on here to sell me what I needed I told him I had the money never got back to me so oh well. On top of that he kept saying I could do it. What kind of amp is it?

LOL could be that it is not getting enough power. Could be it is not loud enough for you. Could be that it is in the wrong box. What box and amp do you have for it?

Hey all, so I just wanted to say how awesome Matt (bigaudiofanati2) was. I never expected to find someone so generous with his time on a car audio forum. I had a Pioneer AVHp4000dvd in dash I've been waiting to install, and it was snowing the weekend we were going to meet up, then I couldn't come down another weekend, so I was like screw it I'm doing it! Long story short...
He helped me for probably 3 days straight, what must have been a total of like 15-20 hours, maybe more who knows of aim convos/ voice chats trying to diagnose my problems with the install and everything. This guy really knows his stuff, and is a great teacher! He actually made me feel confident doing some of the install, when I had no previous experience with it.

Furthermore, I had a situation when I installed it, something messed up with the ground, and he very kindly met me half way at Rutgers University in New Brunswick in the FREEZING COLD and we (well he) fixed my issue right up in the parking deck lol...

So yeah, bit of a long post, but really if anyone in NJ needs help installing or wants to learn, hit this guy up he's really awesome to deal with and actually enjoys helping, which is quite rare nowadays.

Thanks Matt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:toast:
Thank you for your assistance
I learned a lot about subs and amps and stuff, thanks again :p
Just wanted to get on this threat and inform ya'll that he does a great job with installs. on Mar 10'th I drove over to his house and knocked the amp,subs, headunit out (it was freezing to me) he was attentive, clean and professional with the install. He'll post the pictures he has, work in progress.. Because of time restraints ( in army had my 2 week leave) It is a 2 step install.
Just had to take some time and give him props, def does professional stuff.
Matt is a great guy ,he has been very patient helping me out on the planning of the new stereo system on my X5,he is a true enthusiast ,2 thumbs up.
bigaudiofanati2 = good guy. Helped me out the other evening with a wiring issue.
Thanks again, bro!

geo
REVIEW: First of all, I would like to thank MATT for doing a fantastic job installing DNX6140(rear cam + SIRIUS) in my month old 09 370Z. His work was very professional. He took his time and made sure everything was done right. I personally believe there's a big difference between people who installs car audio for living and those who does it for satisfaction, passion and learning. Matt def has a passion for this stuff and you can tell by simply talking to him. EVERY single connection was

Install started faily easy. 370Z was very similar to 350Z. I did my own install in my old 350Z and he recently did a White 350Z, therefore this wasn't a big challenge. He worked very carefully without making any scratches or damage. EVERYTHING was done the way it suppose to be. Matt is very easy to work with and always willing to take suggestions (as oppose to some of the other installers out there who thinks "they are ALWAYS right").

Just wanted to couple a few comments about me and my work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...