Need help with kenwood dnn992 head unit

Hello my head unit was installed last week but today when restarting it it failed to restart and lines started showing across the screen, it just does than then the screen flashes and goes back to pictured screen. I need any help, anyone know what would cause this?
0b61945cabe2f77aecc3d0c415582bda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did you try resetting the unit? Make sure no usb is connected before resetting. Reset button is located bottom left corner (arrow pointing down)
Ended up being the unit itself, it had a internal problem so sent it back to amazon

They didnt give me option of refund just said theyd exchange it, i was just happy theyd do that as the installer said they may give me trouble since id thrown the box away

Wow!! Way to go Amazon!!So hard to return any electronics without the original boxing,if at all. Got Lucky my man!! Nice!

Ended up being the unit itself, it had a internal problem so sent it back to amazon

So I was right. In another same thread you had, I had mentioned the unit possibly failed. Glad you got things squared away.

So I was right. In another same thread you had, I had mentioned the unit possibly failed. Glad you got things squared away.
Yeah you where right, im kinda hoping the new one gets here quick as want to put the jeep in the shop next friday as they say itll be a 3 to 4 day install

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.