Need info

Look to me to be older rockford fosgate punch he subs.don't know much more than that I did see 10's that are 200 watts rms and 8 ohms each these are probaly close to that.

They look like they're RFP4212s.

That "voltage regulator" is a 1 farad capacitor, which looks like it goes for $40 new alone.

I have a pair of the RFP3212s, which are nearly identical to those, with the main difference being build materials.

Bring a DMM, test each coil to see if the impedance is around 4 ohms. I'd say those two subs, a capacitor, and a box is a steal at $100.

Ya i already have a nice system i was just wondering of it was a good deal cause this guy doesn't know anything about subs and I might buy them but still dont know what I would do with them. Probly just sell them for more

That Capacitor is worthless, and the subs are probably beat to hell; Have you even heard them yet? I wouldn't buy them
I'm not gonna buy them each sub is only 95$ new and these are old subs and i dont need these before I knew anything about them i figured they were decent cause they are rockford fosgate and to hear them i would have to hook them up to my system so could just be a big waste of time if i looked at them cause the guy doesn't even know if they work

Older he models. These were $100 each new and are about 12 years old. The cap worth $10 if that. The box $20. I'd offer $60 if you really want it. Me I wouldn't buy it period

Older he models. These were $100 each new and are about 12 years old. The cap worth $10 if that. The box $20. I'd offer $60 if you really want it. Me I wouldn't buy it period
Ya I'm not buying it anyways i was gonna resell it and try make a profit. But thanks for the info

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Dan123196

Senior VIP Member
Dan123196
Boston ma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from