need some Battery knowledge

Participant count
  • Participant list

Colossus281
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok i have a hhr and will be putting in a system. The porb is that my battery is in the back so i dont want to do the big 3. I was told that a Shuriken SK-BT60 60ah Battery wolud be just as good. So what do i need to know about having one. Thanks

Its simple fuse 6" or so from alt run power wire threw firewall. Run under carpet fuse right before u get to batt in rear then fuse each wire that is hooked up to an amp. Upgrade ground wire on batt in trunk. Rest is just simple as any car thats the only difference

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

No not needed. The difference in gain on the amplifier would not draw more power from the battery. Still yet efficient. The gain in volts is a...
Have you spoken with one of the reps? They should have all that info on file.
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...

About this thread

Colossus281

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Colossus281
Albuquerque nm
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date