CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
AND:

10-4-09NESPLCarShow016.jpg

10-4-09NESPLCarShow017.jpg

10-4-09NESPLCarShow018.jpg

10-4-09NESPLCarShow019.jpg

10-4-09NESPLCarShow020.jpg

Ya was a sweet show for sure.

I would like to thanks The Guys on my Team for Holding it down.

3 firsts Not Bad Boys

Thanks to

David Kasper. thinks will be looking up soon make them changes this week you got the tools to do some tweeking Thanks bro had a good day was fun.

Michael Houde. not bad for two 10`s and a 1/2 hr install with no teasting lol cant wait to see what the trunk car dose with the monster will be intresting it always is lol.

I cant thank you both enough its been a tough yr with all the changes but next yr will be the yr for sure I know we will turn it up for many a notch. Thanks Guys. See you`s This week.

Thanks guys had a good day and Thanks.

I would like to say Chris its about time ya did some good #s Congrats.

If you were to compet in drag you would need to get rid of them bat caps not aloud

two 850 sq in batterys and you out side the car car off you are aloud 4 amps they can only be run strapped if im right but i know its 4 amps the box below window line it would be street c. good score congrats.

Steve good show like always Thanks see ya next week.

and to every one els Nice seeing ya was a good show Congrats to all see ya at the next one.

that excursion is sick!!

To bad those satin finishes aren't durable //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I agree with Nate that was the best show of the season. It ran perfectly smooth. I just wish other organizations would follow suit. I had a blast and as always it was fun chillin with all u crazy fukers. And oh yeah getting a check for having the loudest car in the stock class was pretty bad ass too! See yall next weekend.

A big thanks to Steve for a great show yet again. 39 SPL entrants, 6 guys well into the 150's and if I counted right 20 over 140, alot of tough competition and tons of over the top show cars. That many entrants @ a rain postponed show on the weekend of world finals is pretty impressive to me. Was a real fun day on the 13 event of the season (17 scheduled as of now before the season is over) just one of the MANY reasons NESPL is the best the only SPL organization In the North East.

I think the 2 best parts of the day were getting to meet some new people (it was a real pleasure) and getting to talk to some "familiar faces" that I only get to see at events. I'll save everyone the bother of reading the names, for those that don't recognize my profile I'm the tall skinny guy with the TC that should be louder with his equipment ;-) lol But I get louder at every single event with no small thanks to the guys I'm talking about. The people in Steve's League are real friendly and seem always willing to offer advice, even if your in the same class its an actual "friendly competition". As Chris from ACT alluded to NESPL is a model organization, other's should be ran so well and be filled with the type of people I'm surrounded by at each event.

I look forward to seeing you all next Sunday in Chicopee, MA.

P.S. Dave L. next week, I'll show up wired proper like and maybe I'll finally do the enclosure you built me some justice, and yes I will bring the fire exstinguisher

-Bill

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.