Northeast Region NESPL & CT's Jammin 107.7 9/27/09

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
cash prize/prizes for loudest SPL of the day.
Might as well mail it to Renots now, especially if they have their new toys.
Thats why we're trying to work on cash prizes for the loudest Amateur, Loudest Stock and loudest Super Stock. Just to make a little better for the other loud guys. I'm not sure about Keith, but Mike picked up his new ride on Sunday. He's planning on driving it out to Tonawanda for the Drags 3X next weekend, hopefully he'll bring it to this show too.

What part of CT is this show in?? Im gonna be up in NY this weekend visiting family and wouldn't mind attending a show if its not too far.

Btw is Mike from Team Renots gonna be there(bobs old van)?? If i go i wouldn't mind showing sum friends a true monster.

is there going to be slammin bass
Unfortunately no, they don't want to take care of that many trophies and we pretty much have a time frame thats too short to do both formats. We will be allowing 3 runs for those only doing the SPL format, and 1 for those doing the car show portion. If we have time left over than we can allow more runs.

We'll have Slammin Bass at the show in Chicopee on October 11th.

What part of CT is this show in?? Im gonna be up in NY this weekend visiting family and wouldn't mind attending a show if its not too far.
Btw is Mike from Team Renots gonna be there(bobs old van)?? If i go i wouldn't mind showing sum friends a true monster.
The show in in the Southeastern part of CT, it's right off of Rt 95.

No idea yet if he'll be there with the van or his Cutlass. If he gets his glass replaced then maybe, but Finals is coming up the weekend after and he's going to that, so we'll see what he brings.

He told me yesterday he plans on bringing the van, Bob had a windshield ready for him when he got back all ready //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.