Status
Not open for further replies.

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Brand New American Bass VFL COMP 15"s

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 Never Opened and will not open for Pictures, if you do not know what these are you can go to American Bass - Home for specs and image. These will stay for sale on here until they are sold, by me or Bob. These were ordered for someone who had a run in with the law, so here is 2 of a very limited woofer for now.

Price:

$1100 Shipped, on this particular purchase there will be no lower price accepted at this time. I also know no matter how cheap you may have or heard someone may have bought them for in the past, I can guarantee as of today and for the next few months, this is the best deal you'll get these for. They will come with a 1 year warranty

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will be shipped with fedex

View attachment 26536620

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

all though I may part with the 05 RE XXX 18" with the FI recone, just because I can't find a match
I know where you could find an 18" 05 XXX with original soft parts and you could have it reconed to match?

And these are incredible subs here for sale. These need to go!

I know where you could find an 18" 05 XXX with original soft parts and you could have it reconed to match?
And these are incredible subs here for sale. These need to go!
Thanks for the comment, and please lead me to an 05 re xxx 18", lol

550 shipped is a steal for them.. wish I had the money. Plan to be running one of these in my CRX once I restore it.
as much as 550 shipped is a steal for them, that's not the price for both of them, that was a reply to someone wanting just one. I have to get 1100 shipped out of them, because that's what I have in them. All I'm looking for is my money back on these. I'm not sure if I'm going to have them much longer, I think they're going back to Bob this weekend if they don't sell on here.

as much as 550 shipped is a steal for them, that's not the price for both of them, that was a reply to someone wanting just one. I have to get 1100 shipped out of them, because that's what I have in them. All I'm looking for is my money back on these. I'm not sure if I'm going to have them much longer, I think they're going back to Bob this weekend if they don't sell on here.
oh man I didn't mean for it to sound like 550 for both of them, haha. I mean 550 for one is a steal. 550 for both would just be dumb.

I'll make the same deal for anyone, when it's all said and done, meaning shipping, paypal fees, I need to end up with $930. I will tack actual shipping on to that, and PP fees. So the closer you are to OHIO, the cheaper they'll be;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...