New Audiopipe sub...

There have been hundreds of guys on here running the AP1500 and AP3000 and reported being happy with their purchase. The AQX series look much better then the AP series from a cosmetic and internal standpoint. I don't understand the hate on Audiopipe. Do they have crappy entry level stuff? Absolutely, but who cares?

I would rather listen to road noise than waste my money on audiopipe
That's your choice. You are bashing a product for no reason. Show me some proof or reason why you hate on Audiopipe. I'd rather save my money and buy an amp that will give me the same performance then buy a Sundown amp.

Thats why there will always be someone louder than you. And if you are implying that an audiopipe will give you the same performance as a sundown then you are an idiot. I'm done here.

Thats why there will always be someone louder than you. And if you are implying that an audiopipe will give you the same performance as a sundown then you are an idiot. I'm done here.
I believe an Audiopipe AQX3500 will give me similar performance compared to a similar rated Sundown or Audioque amp. What is different about a Sundown amp compared to something else that does the same power? Power is power. At the end of the day that is why you buy an amplifier. You are paying for customer service that you should never have to use if you take care of your stuff. Besides, just because you don't buy from Sundown doesn't mean you can't get your amp replaced in case something does happen. I had an MB Quart 4125 amp crap on me that I bought from VMinnovations and received a BRAND NEW amp a week later. This is what Sundown nut huggers holler when they get proved wrong. "Oh Sundown has the best customer service ever, if you buy from anyone else you won't get a new amp if your amp is faulty or breaks". I've bought many car audio products on Ebay and I've always received a brand new item through the company I bought from when something went wrong. Oh and by the way....

I'm completely happy with my one sub set up in my trunk right now. I bet there aren't very many people on here hitting 143.5 legal with 1 15 in their trunk on 600 watts RMS. My sub is very underpowered (sub RMS is 3k).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather run something that people consider "junk" or "not Sundown, DC, or Audioque quality" and beat them with it. I laugh at them because I spent half as much and have the same performance or in many cases better.

Idk.. Everything has there reasons for being cheap... I might trust these amps with my sub, but idk if

i would venture to audiopipe for my front stage. lol the double staked go for like 120$ a piece The XXX will go for what? like 150$ or 60$? You can't expect too much from that, plus it looks like an Xplod.

Tisk Tisk some folks will never learn, you can buy the best equipment and still be slaped around by inexpensive product like audiopipe. A local guy here spent $3000 on a hifonics 2600 watt amp and four 15's and only put up a 142.8. I was able to take hime with my $500 setup and one 12 and do a 143. If the system is done right even the cheapest equipment can be made to work really well. I'm sure for higher db's higher quality equipment would be prefer. But there again i've seen some nice numbers from inexpensive.

Tisk Tisk some folks will never learn, you can buy the best equipment and still be slaped around by inexpensive product like audiopipe. A local guy here spent $3000 on a hifonics 2600 watt amp and four 15's and only put up a 142.8. I was able to take hime with my $500 setup and one 12 and do a 143. If the system is done right even the cheapest equipment can be made to work really well. I'm sure for higher db's higher quality equipment would be prefer. But there again i've seen some nice numbers from inexpensive.
lol there you go. You beat him with higher quality equipment. No one here uses hifonics.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.