new build

They're barely moving and somehow you broke a cone?
It's not your build, or your power. The recone was bad or something
That's about 8hz above tuning. It's not really low. Around 50. If I play something in the low 40s they move.. yea I think something isn't quite right. Around 55 they really move and low 30s they move around 2"

We've known for quite awhile. You should see some of his drunken arrest pics.

Same.
I'm not sure why you would be **** a wierdo and look that up. Not that I care or have anything to hide but I sure don't know why you look at any of my pics unless I posted them. I bet your raped a few chicks..

You are too wierd dude. Seriously.
You just said that you bet he raped someone, an egregious crime and seriously low thing to say, and you say he's too weird? It's no wonder men commit suicide at 3x the rate of women, they're put down by females and then their own *** says **** like this

You just said that you bet he raped someone, an egregious crime and seriously low thing to say, and you say he's too weird? It's no wonder men commit suicide at 3x the rate of women, they're put down by females and then their own *** says **** like this
This isn't the thunder dome.

You do realize he's calling me a pill head and a drunk? I don't care cuz I know better. Title say new build smalls. No big deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.