New CT Sounds 3-Way Component Sets!

Haters gonna hate. Don't like CT Sounds or me? No problem, don't buy the products. They will sell with or without you. I appreciate all the thread bumps everyone!
i have a legitimate question. i knew a guy named Kevin. he had the exact idea for the names of the drivers. did you know him by chance? not the same company name but the speaker line names. i lost touch with him a few years back.

I'll be constructive. I know money talks but most of your stuff seems to be cheap. i get reamed here for my drivers and i think people are idiots so you may feel i fall into that group but i think it would be cool to see you make something unique. you definitely have hte money to do more advanced designs.

i will say this though i don't hear anyone complain about you except a few people here. whats really going on?

i have a legitimate question. i knew a guy named Kevin. he had the exact idea for the names of the drivers. did you know him by chance? not the same company name but the speaker line names. i lost touch with him a few years back.
I'll be constructive. I know money talks but most of your stuff seems to be cheap. i get reamed here for my drivers and i think people are idiots so you may feel i fall into that group but i think it would be cool to see you make something unique. you definitely have hte money to do more advanced designs.

i will say this though i don't hear anyone complain about you except a few people here. whats really going on?

Yeah, I bought Atmos Audio from Kevin back in 2012. That's how I acquired the now CT Sounds subwoofer and speaker series names.

CT Sounds offers products at good price points. The quality isn't cheap. I am not sure if you have ever personally played with any CT Sounds product or not or how much you know about the brand and line up but we have evolved a lot over the years. Our entire Coax and Component lines are 100% my toolings and they were not cheap to tool, if that isn't unique I am not sure what is. I strive to make the highest quality products I can while still allowing the average Joe to be able to afford CT Sounds products.

I am a troll and I am an *******. I am also very vocal and am not afraid to share my honest opinion. I am also young with a few successful business. Like everyone I have made mistakes in the past and will continue to make mistakes in the future/ In my opinion, the best way to learn is from making mistakes.

Love me or hate me. I will continue doing what I enjoy and I wish everyone in life nothing but the best.

Yeah, I bought Atmos Audio from Kevin back in 2012. That's how I acquired the now CT Sounds subwoofer and speaker series names.
CT Sounds offers products at good price points. The quality isn't cheap. I am not sure if you have ever personally played with any CT Sounds product or not or how much you know about the brand and line up but we have evolved a lot over the years. Our entire Coax and Component lines are 100% my toolings and they were not cheap to tool, if that isn't unique I am not sure what is. I strive to make the highest quality products I can while still allowing the average Joe to be able to afford CT Sounds products.

I am a troll and I am an *******. I am also very vocal and am not afraid to share my honest opinion. I am also young with a few successful business. Like everyone I have made mistakes in the past and will continue to make mistakes in the future/ In my opinion, the best way to learn is from making mistakes.

Love me or hate me. I will continue doing what I enjoy and I wish everyone in life nothing but the best.
no doubt bro. i wish you well. i'm sure you know that its tuff to do right but if you do it will pay off bro. i never looked at the coaxials. that's a pretty cool driver to tool. lets face it point sore has a ton of advantages.

i've prototype for years and just have designs/typologies tat I've tested that i personally think that works best but you are absolutely right.

i also agree i made a ton of mistakes early on in life and was no exactly a good person. still resort to it n occasion but try my best not to.

i've learned this much some information by normal people is not understood so you simply have to find your own way and stop worrying about pleasing everyone.

I personally just want to make the best possible drivers bare none and its retarded expensive. i'm trying to get another driver tooled as we speak with a proprietary voice coil. imagine two prototype that cost 2500 to tol because nothing is tooled for it and hte voice coil is unlike anything anyone has seen. but im going to do it anyways. where people thinks its good cool or not its about pushing the boundaries of physics and my immigration and knowledge.

last i heard from Kevin he was at DD

Haters gonna hate. Don't like CT Sounds or me? No problem, don't buy the products. They will sell with or without you. I appreciate all the thread bumps everyone!
I'm not a hater, I support facts. Don't try justifying what you did in the past. If you had simply owned up and treated your customers with respect it wouldn't be this way.

No one's perfect, but you certainly don't seem to grasp that.

I don't have a problem with mistakes, it's how you handle it.

Here, I'll give you an opportunity to prove me wrong.

What mistakes did you mistake in the past?

How did you address those customers?

What changes did you make to your process, and more importantly your attitude?

I'm not a hater, I support facts. Don't try justifying what you did in the past. If you had simply owned up and treated your customers with respect it wouldn't be this way.

not that its my business but you have to be-able to see it from his point of view as well. i know all to well people will break stuff and blame everybody else. I also know build houses will send you a ****** product and not take returns putting everything including your life at risk. again. I say take this opportunity to reconstruct.

i like how you handled this very much and i have a good deal of respect for you.

No worries bro. No one is forcing you to run my products or comment on my posts. I understand you don't like me and I am okay with that. I wish you nothing but the best in life my friend!

No worries bro. No one is forcing you to run my products or comment on my posts. I understand you don't like me and I am okay with that. I wish you nothing but the best in life my friend!
I'll note that you did nothing to address the problems and consider my opinion unchanged

not that its my business but you have to be-able to see it from his point of view as well. i know all to well people will break stuff and blame everybody else. I also know build houses will send you a ****** product and not take returns putting everything including your life at risk. again. I say take this opportunity to reconstruct.i like how you handled this very much and i have a good deal of respect for you.
So, you know what happened?

word of the day.cognition..
I'm just going to ignore you as usual

Keep in mind Coleman, you're not the only one. I raise awareness of the bad practices Skar and EMF audio use as well. Although I'd say you and EMF aren't nearly as bad as Kevin who seemed to think scamming people was a good decision

lol who would start a product promotion with a list of mistakes they have made in the past? I've never ran any ct sounds, but i like them cause they sponsor my favorite youtube show, soundmanca. I think 200 bucks for a 3 way set is awesome.

I'm just going to ignore you as usual

Keep in mind Coleman, you're not the only one. I raise awareness of the bad practices Skar and EMF audio use as well. Although I'd say you and EMF aren't nearly as bad as Kevin who seemed to think scamming people was a good decision
no doubt don't mind me. just make **** sure you read the definition son. never mind i know you did..

lol who would start a product promotion with a list of mistakes they have made in the past? I've never ran any ct sounds, but i like them cause they sponsor my favorite youtube show, soundmanca. I think 200 bucks for a 3 way set is awesome.
We to make sure to help Doug stay motivated to continue to put out a video a day. SoundmanCA FTW!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date