New to the forum..check out the whip.LOTS OF PICS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I used to get that all the time like 5 years ago. Not so much now. Gotta love the acid washed jeans. And yes, that does look like paper towel but I have NO idea why. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

1.The only reason foreigners come here is to make money. For 7 years they live in America, 100% tax free. Why do you think most foreign owned businesses change names every few years? Handing the biz to a family member.

Yet we are 'white trash'?

2.99% of your life is protected, insured, and paid for by 'white trash'.

3.Things you do, things you say, things you eat, things you drink, things you smell, things you touch, things you purchase, things you burn.....they are all here because of 'white trash'.

See this board.....it isnt based from YOUR homeland. Try saying what you type to someone in person. I'd bet everything I own that you cant back your own words.

4.By the way...what have YOU contributed to this country? Seems like you dont like it, but are too chicken to go back 'home'.
Lol Very Proud to be White aren't you? I was born here. This is my HOME country. I was just standing up for Iraq because I have some of it in me. The only reason I called these guys 'White Trash' is because they called me a loser Iraqi ..Just for having some Iraqi background. That's real Mature. Now

1. My dads owned his business for more than 30 years, Without changing the name. Wasn't America Found by Foreigners?

2. We buy insurance from a guy who is Iraqi.(Yes bring on the racist jokes) The only protection we got is a gun.

3. How come everything says its Made in China? The things I said ..are there because of White Trash? HA..That one was funny. I mostly buy from Foreign Cars, yet some of them are American made but the only reason I bought is because they were cheap.

4.Do you want to know what I contributed to this country? This past Thanksgiving, My dad and I went to a Homeless Shelter in Detroit and Gave them 500$ Worth of Food. You know what they had to eat when we got there? Bagels with flies on them. I pay taxes and atleast my family gives back to the community. Unlike the goverment that supposively "PROTECTS US"

(I bet anything that none of you will believe me because you guys will never believe the truth if you heard it)

I wouldn't need to back myself up in person because I wouldn't meet such Ignorant people. You think half the guys in here would say the same **** they said to me in person?! HA That would be fun sight to see.

How can He go back to his country if YOUR President Destroyed it??
You are not an American? You live in Detroit. Do you consider yourself an Iraqi? I find it impossible to believe you've even been to Iraq. If you've ever been to a third world country, you wouldn't be seeing downtown Detroit as such a terrible place.

Lol Very Proud to be White aren't you? I was born here. This is my HOME country.
See now wait, Im confused.. you said this later. So the comment about "YOUR" president... makes precious little sense.
Just another adolescent who thinks he was the whole world figured out before the age of 25.

Lol Very Proud to be White aren't you? I was born here. This is my HOME country. I was just standing up for Iraq because I have some of it in me. The only reason I called these guys 'White Trash' is because they called me a loser Iraqi ..Just for having some Iraqi background. That's real Mature. Now
1. My dads owned his business for more than 30 years, Without changing the name. Wasn't America Found by Foreigners?

2. We buy insurance from a guy who is Iraqi.(Yes bring on the racist jokes) The only protection we got is a gun.

3. How come everything says its Made in China? The things I said ..are there because of White Trash? HA..That one was funny. I mostly buy from Foreign Cars, yet some of them are American made but the only reason I bought is because they were cheap.

4.Do you want to know what I contributed to this country? This past Thanksgiving, My dad and I went to a Homeless Shelter in Detroit and Gave them 500$ Worth of Food. You know what they had to eat when we got there? Bagels with flies on them. I pay taxes and atleast my family gives back to the community. Unlike the goverment that supposively "PROTECTS US"

(I bet anything that none of you will believe me because you guys will never believe the truth if you heard it)

I wouldn't need to back myself up in person because I wouldn't meet such Ignorant people. You think half the guys in here would say the same **** they said to me in person?! HA That would be fun sight to see.
So your dad has been working over here for 30 years with his business and suddenly he is an expert on the current events going on over there? He has been in all the classified military intelligence meetings of the government and knows EVERYTHING? Or is he just so amazing that he knows it all because he is of iraqi decent? My god, we better sign your dad up because he is the all knowing god of the situations at hand!!!! Holy **** he must be our savior!!!!!!

So your dad has been working over here for 30 years with his business and suddenly he is an expert on the current events going on over there? He has been in all the classified military intelligence meetings of the government and knows EVERYTHING? Or is he just so amazing that he knows it all because he is of iraqi decent? My god, we better sign your dad up because he is the all knowing god of the situations at hand!!!! Holy **** he must be our savior!!!!!!
Actually he does know alot about over there. Saying that my uncle just recently traveled there.(To the part thats not blown to pieces). Why are you even still posting. You have said nothing vaild expect for trying to make fun of my dad.

And the son knows even more. Imagine that.

See now wait, Im confused.. you said this later. So the comment about "YOUR" president... makes precious little sense.
Just another adolescent who thinks he was the whole world figured out before the age of 25.
I would never call Bush "MY" President even if I do live here. I never said I had the whole world figured out.

Actually he does know alot about over there. Saying that my uncle just recently traveled there.(To the part thats not blown to pieces). Why are you even still posting. You have said nothing vaild expect for trying to make fun of my dad.
So you are an expert on current Iraqi events because... your dad lived there 30 years ago, and your uncle recently travelled there? Hard arguing with that sort of experience. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I would never call Bush "MY" President even if I do live here. I never said I had the whole world figured out.
If this is your country, he is your president. Pretty easy concept to understand really, you just have to concentrate.
edit: As a matter of fact, you being an American makes you just as much an accessory to anything you think is going on over there as any of us are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...