newest member

I like it, I would like the script so I can use it on one of my sites
See, but I don't really care about new member posts....I don't see what that does for me, or anyone in general. I also don't like the [new] either. I just don't see the purpose for it.

whats the purpose of any feature other than customizing the site. I like the look, does it have a particular necisity to it? no but neither does the last 10 posts feature realy if you think about it.

See, but I don't really care about new member posts....I don't see what that does for me, .
What about member posts?

I would assume that you guys that have been around here for a while would want to know about the new members as we are usually the ones who need the most help. I'm not saying that you are obligated to help, but I think if I had been around here for a while that I would want to know who the noobs are and see it I could help them in any way. I mean what are forums for?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

What about member posts?I would assume that you guys that have been around here for a while would want to know about the new members as we are usually the ones who need the most help. I'm not saying that you are obligated to help, but I think if I had been around here for a while that I would want to know who the noobs are and see it I could help them in any way. I mean what are forums for?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Being that probably 95% of the members at this site have probably only been here once, and will never be back, why would it do me any good to see who the new members are, because more than likely that person will never be back. only about 5-10% of us are actually frequent posters

Being that probably 95% of the members at this site have probably only been here once, and will never be back, why would it do me any good to see who the new members are, because more than likely that person will never be back. only about 5-10% of us are actually frequent posters
Valid point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Flipx99

5,000+ posts
Violator of Terms
Flipx99
Building 100
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date