SOLD Nice Sealed Enclosure for 8's

donky23
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Built custom by Bonesninja a couple months back and I haven't even mounted anything in it yet. Mostly because I have changed my mind a few hundred times on my next system design. Pics and build log can be seen at link below. This thing is built like a little tank and is .8cf net.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=359845&highlight=b-rock

The mounting legs you will see in the pic on page 2 are not actually mounted to the box, but if the buyer wants them I will send them along.

Price is what I think I remember paying for it so let's say $75.00 shipped to CONUS.

Someone can buy this enclosure and a pair ID8V3s or MBQ subs that I'm selling, and have a killer setup for relatively little money.

I like your thought process sir. And if this enclosure is for sale a couple more days I am going to change my mind again and have to buy one of your sets to put in it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.