Nissan Sentra GXE on 20s!!!

I don't see how anybody can really judge the car since the pic is kinda dark,not bad looking at all from what I gather,but props to you man for not letting any of these guys bait you into some e thuggery,you seem very mature.

it's okay I guess.

I can fit 20's on my Altima. BTW, trade me your 20's for my 18s'! Mine are Universal 4-lug and would be a perfect fit.

Seriously man, that is just down right stupid....

that must be a very slow, uncomfortable ride //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

So, all the jokes about people with rims costing more than the car really holds true in this case. =X

I have a 01 Sentra and would never dream of going over 18's on it but you seem to like how it looks and I know a lot of you people down south think **** like that looks good so if you like and it and it is helping you pull some skins then by all means more power to you man.

Question: With all the money you're putting into this sentra, why didn't you buy a nicer, more luxury car. Just wondering what the thought process was

dat **** lookin hella dope mang. id go with a buddy stlye body kit in the front and maybe a type r wing wit some altezzas in da back. prolly add a carbon fiber skid mark down da middel of da hood. pimpin ass ride doe.

Please don't listen to this guy. That's tacky.

But I honestly don't think its that bad. It's not what I would do, but it doesn't seem to bad. For those saying that the transmission won't last, you are right that as long as you don't stomp on it all the time it will last. However, by simply driving you are going to be putting extra stress and heat on that little Nissan tranny. If I were you I would invest in a premium tansmission cooler to combat the heat. You can pick one up at most auto parts stores. I'm sure that once you are finished with all of the body work, it will look great. A suggestion on the system is to spend a little more time cleaning and tucking the wires. Since it looks like you arent using the rear seats anymore, you may want to make a beauty board to hide the battery and amps, mainly for security.

Also what have you done to upgrade the brakes?

I don't see how anybody can really judge the car since the pic is kinda dark,not bad looking at all from what I gather,but props to you man for not letting any of these guys bait you into some e thuggery,you seem very mature.
Word!

When I put chome's on my TL and posted pics on the TL Forums I just got bashed like a mother. Just b/c the rims were not GREY and not look like a rice burner that it was ugly.

I miss my old ride //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

tlbaby.jpg

Word!
When I put chome's on my TL and posted pics on the TL Forums I just got bashed like a mother. Just b/c the rims were not GREY and not look like a rice burner that it was ugly.

I miss my old ride //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

tlbaby.jpg
only some chrome looks good on that tl..and those don't..sorry...

dat **** lookin hella dope mang. id go with a buddy stlye body kit in the front and maybe a type r wing wit some altezzas in da back. prolly add a carbon fiber skid mark down da middel of da hood. pimpin ass ride doe.
What he say

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.